Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Losing my mom

Sadiepup6983

• Members
Sadiepup6983

June 2nd 2017 

i entered hell on earth I had just talked to my mother at 11:04 at 12:17 and 12:36 I sent my mother a message I starting getting upset that she dint reply to them but I what I dint know then was that she couldn't because at 12:15 my mom was walking on the gravel along a fence line when a vehicle went off the road and hit her killing her on the spot and throwing her 35ft it took his vehicle 137 ft after that 35 to stop at 230 I got the worse phone call ever my grandmother called but she wouldn't talk to me and my partner ran out of the room panic dropped my heart into my stomach and I followed her but she wouldn't let me in the room I could hear something and a car accident and then crying then my partner opened the door I said what the heck is going on she said giving me a hug the was a accident your mom was hit I'm sorry I dint want to believe her I still don't even after the viewing and funeral I still believe she'll come out of her room or call me on the phone this is so hard my dad ran out on my family when I was like 6 he's a live yet wants nothing to do with us and she's dead and did it's not fair why her I don't understand.......

IMG_2185.JPG

• Members

Dear Sadie,

I'm so sorry for your shocking loss. I know the pain and sorrow is very deep. Sending all my love and hugs during this difficult time.

• Members
Sadiepup6983

Thanks I chose this name because Sadie was my moms dog 

• Members

Your mom chose a very sweet name for her dog. I love that name Sadie.

Take care of yourself. Be kind and gentle. I know its tough.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers.

• Members
Sadiepup6983

Thank you I'm trying but finding it hard to see people who have there moms being ungrateful around me to them just want to yell at my cousin right now ...

Archived