Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I don't feel him around

Donna7431

• Members

It's been a little over five months now. Not once have I felt him around me. Not in any room, nothing. I was walking outside and my neighbor was out with her dog . For whatever reason, that dog used to growl at my husband from across the street. The woman who owns the dog said her dog only growls at older gray guys, thinking she was abused before she was adopted from a shelter. Anyway, her dog started to growl at me and kept looking behind me. I don't know. Other than maybe that, I never feel him around me. I still cry everyday. Does he think my feeling his s presence would make me cry more? 

• Moderators

I wouldn't expect to "feel him with you" in the physical sense, I've only felt that once in 12 years and I think it's a rarity.  They don't have physical bodies, they often use "signs" to get through to us, it might be something between the two of you...I once got one in the form of a pansy that had sprung up after a winter of snow, pansy was our flower, we'd never planted one there but I figure it came from a hanging basket the year before when he died.  It's never happened since, but that was also a rarity.  I don't think this stuff is easy for them.  

The "feeling them" is more of a faith based thing, their existing inside of you, hard to explain, more than just memories though.  Maybe someone else can explain it better...

Archived