Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Anyone Here I Can Work Through the Grief Recovery Handbook with?

Noitartst

• Members

Finding a partner.  I've written out two relationship graphs, one for my mother, one for my brother, Chris.  I need to find someone to work through this, with, online, or something. Here's my blog: unthawedfury.wordpress.com. My Grief graphs aren't on the site (yet) but there are other things, related to my condition.  I'm trying hard to grieve, and that is where I be at...also, overcoming emotional numbness.

Apologies, for not replying sooner.

• Members

I've been talking about grief recovery, here:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/onlineNVC/?multi_permalinks=1334936006555160&comment_id=1335963563119071&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&notif_id=1496572843182146

I don't know how to move on, in genuine honesty; I don't even know how to articulate things.  Where am I in the grieving process, any who, and what is holding me back?

Archived