Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Terminal heart artery

Melissa Peffer

• Members
Melissa Peffer

Hello friends,..my name is Melissa I'm 53 years old and I was diagnosed with a very rare terminal heart condition. Cardiologist sat down with me and my family 2 years ago, that they've never seen a case like mine. So far every doctor has no answer on how they can save my life being to risky! Doctors discovered my main artery to the heart (LAD) is 100% blocked and to the point that the artery is completely gone and vanished. Supposedly doctors have never seen a case like mine because it's the main artery that was attached to the heart. I don't have a life Expectancy because the doctors have been honest saying each day is a gift now. So my sentence is to wait calmly & patiently for a very strong heart attack.  Up until now, I've been fine and so very strong giving it all to God. But as each comes I'm breaking down, I'm getting so very scared holding the tears back, and im beginning to crumble into pieces.  If you can all imagine the weight im carrying on my shoulders and knowing this type of death sentence. It's been like a ticking bomb waiting and waiting and Waiting. Their are some days I'm thankful to God for letting know his plan. It's given me time to repent and to tell him I'm sorry for my wrongs. But lately I feel a chapter/closure is coming soon. I've had time to dwell and prepare my loving husband of 23 years, and my 2 grown children. But I see their still in denial! I recently sat down with my husband and told him how important it is for me to start preparing to do funeral arrangements now. So my children are helping me and  started a gofundme campaign.

I lift up prayers for all individuals going thru a terminal illness.

Melissa Peffer

• Members

I am very sorry about the situation you find yourself in. So, have you gotten second and third opinions? Why can't they do some type of replacement surgery or unblock the artery? So, if it the artery is no longer able to be seen, like it vanished, how do they know it's blocked? That is very freaky. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

• Members
Melissa Peffer

Yes I've gotten several opinions. Most recently my records were forwarded to the Cleveland clinic in Ohio. The cardiologists there came back also saying my case is extremely rare. I'm trying so hard to stay strong. It's hard knowing  theirs no hope or fix to repair my situation. My cardiologist  Dr. Cres Miranda has been so kind and compassionate and wishes something can be done. Please let others know & share my website. I'm really starting to crumble. www.gofundme.com/mpeffer

Archived