Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I have no friends /real ones

Notgreat

• Members

I lost all of my friends trust after I 2016 a lit changed less times to hang out with my brother and his friends and after a incident/fight in the 6th grade I'm am now accused of being a drug dealer and one of my best friends isn't aloud to be friends with me everyone admires me according to my teachers they look up to me for advice and they think of me as the cool kid knowing this just puts more pressure on me to fill that stereotype and I had a crush on a girl but she liked me before I cut all my hair off so that is making me feel dead my friend used me for my social class and I got assaulted by one of my bullies fathers after I called him a midget I get looked down upon by bullies parents yet I'm rarely interacting with them the bullies can't physically beat me but they get to me by using words and starting rumors so yeah I need help

• Members

Dear not great,

I'm sorry for the pain and sorrow you feel. Losing friends is very tough. But please know there lots of ways to reach out and make new friends in the community or through church. Don't ever give up on yourself. Believe in yourself. Join new activities and purse your passions, those are some new ways to connect with people. If you want to, consider talking to a counselor or joining a support group.

• Members

Hi,

You are not alone. I know the feeling. I was in a friend group just so I wouldn't feel lonely. I would just be involved but not necessarily feel myself. People who will support you through the ups and downs and not judge you those are people that can be hard to find. I had a incidence where people would just want to hang out with the "fun" version of me and when my dad died I wasn't that person anymore I was serious. To them I was just a joke and apparently that's how I felt everyone saw me as a joke. There are people out there who will accept any version of you the sad, mad, the vulnerable, serious, etc. Remember you will find someone or they will come to you. Even though I don't really have as much friends right now lets just say that I am who I am and that is the way it is. I like to think that I don't have as much friends because I have a unique personality. 

Archived