Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Princess AvaLiyah

AvaLiyah's mom

• Members
AvaLiyah's mom

I always wanted a little girl to go with my two boys. I found out I was pregnant 3 days before my 25th birthday, (4/17/16) after trying for a few months to get pregnant. When I found out Liyah was a girl I cried sweet tears of joy. We already had her name picked out and she had a room full of thing for years. When I got to hold her for the first time December 15th 2016 was one of the 3 best moments of my life.. I got to enjoy my Angel for 3.5 months. She was the happiest, spoiled rotten little baby ever. She had a beautiful head full of hair the moment she came out. I was so excited to see what the future held for her. So much I couldn't wait to do with her. But on April 1, 2017 she woke up sick.. I blame myself for not rushing her to the hospital, thinking I could get her temp down with some Tylenol.I called my mom & brother to come over so we could take her to the hospital so my brother could watch my son. She passed away at the hospital of pneumonia. I feel so lost and dead inside. I keep hoping to wake up.from this nightmare. I keep hoping that I come home from work and she's playing with her daddy. ❤ I don't understand and I'm sure I never will. So many questions of why.? It's hard to talk to the people close to me about it. But I do love talking about my Princess. 

• Members
Tommy's mum

Avaliyahsmom i am so sorry you lost your precious baby girl that you had longed for. Tragically these things happen I am sad to say and common diseases and infections still can kill. Pneumonia comes on very quickly and you were right to try and treat her at home before realising it was more serious. many pediatricians would probably have advised the same until there was a change. Why? is probably the one question everyone of us has asked repeatedly, and there is no satisfactory answer, our children were just taken too soon from us. The most active thread on this forum is Loss of an Adult child and it is for all parents/grandparents etc who have lost a child of any age from before birth to adulthood. Please join us there and we can help support you. We would love to hear more about your family and especially Liyah. feeling dead is very common because a part of our heart and soul die when we lose our child. It is a pain that never goes away until you are reunited in the afterlife but very slowly over time the overwhelming pain eases to a dull ache inside as you adjust to your new life after the sad event, It is horribly difficult, and agonisingly painful and takes a whole lot of strength to get through but you will. We will help you, you are not alone ok?

Archived