Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

daddy I miss you

Fad_daddy

• Members
Fad_daddy

Hello I'm 15 and daddy passed away 2 weeks ago I'm dead since his left,I dont see a reason behind my existing without him we were too close I'm daddy's little girl they said by time it's getting easier but it's the opposite I miss him more and more I wanna talk to him about my journey my decisions everything. But he's not here I was always thinking of daddy in my future and now he's gone I can't imagine a birthday a special day without him I can't describe my feelings just want to talk to someone tried before me because all what I hear now is be strong and similar things that I already now and learned by heart thank you .

• Members
Butterfly2017

So sorry to hear of your loss. Have you got family with you that you can talk to?

• Members

Dear Fad_daddy,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Please know you are not alone. We are all here to listen and support you. Keep writing and letting us know how are you doing. Its only natural and normal to feel as you do so soon after your daddy's passing. Our daddies were everything to us. It will feel strange for a long time. And when you are ready don't be afraid to reach out for help. Please consider grief counselling or joining a support group. There are lots of good resources in the community and through church. This website called What's Your Grief and The Grief Healing Blog is very good at acknowledging and validating the range of emotions so many grievers go through. Sending all my thoughts and prayers to you.

• Members
Fad_daddy

Dear butterfly 

Yes I have a big family that I talk to but i feel like i cant continue my life i see them dealing with it but me i cant 

• Members
Fad_daddy

Dear reader 

I really apreciate your message .I'm sont thankful to you I'm in that groupe by chance and glad to be I dont feel alone in my loss thank you so much. And i'll soon try that blog 

Archived