Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

my beautiful little lady

darcy12

• Members

a year ago today i lost my little girl so suddenly now today i feel so lost and noone seems to understand why im snappy low mood and just dont want noone around she is missed soooooooo much 

20150703_090806.jpg

• Members
Tommy's mum

darcy12 she looks adorable in that photo. of course you miss her, she was your baby girl, and no matter how much time goes by you will always miss her, she was a vital part of your life. Anniversaries are especially painful but there are so many other life events too that cause sorrow, but it will be ok. You will be understood here, you are among those who know that awful pain and loss because we have all been through it. You are not on your own ok?

• Members

i just feel like i have been so evil towards people last couple of weeks. ive stopped feeling mad at my 9yr old now because she didnt remember wat to day was. everyone keeps saying that after the first year things get easyer but it dont feel like it rite now 

• Members

Dear darcy12,

I'm so sorry for your pain and sorrow. Its only normal to feels short with people given the hurt you feel. Its unimaginable. Please know you are not alone. We are all here to listen and support you. Sending you all my thoughts and prayers.

• Members
My girl is in heaven

Darcy12.  You have every right to feel miserable. Why wouldn't you. I am sorry about the loss of your precious little one.  You have the first year behind you and that is a big accomplishment.  Please join us on loss of an adult child.  That is where everyone posts and there are a lot of kind and supportive parents there. We all help each other.  Hugs.

• Members
Tommy's mum

darcy12 this group is called loss of an adult child but is for anyone who has lost a child, of any age, even prebirth, although i believe there is a separate group for stillbirth and miscarriage? Losing a child of any age is an appalling occurence and we all have a lot in common, we have all lost a future, all lost some of the "firsts" (teeth, school life, boyfriend/girlfriend/prom, etc. Every parent, grandparent, aunt uncle whoever is welcomed on that thread and it is the most active so responses are quicker. There are parents here who have lost children of all different ages, please join us. 

Archived