Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

You were my world and it's my fault your gone.

Senti

• Members

Senti, It is OK. Write and post when you feel up to it. We will be here for you.We know the feelings of pain, the devastation, that go with the loss of a spouse/partner. If you find that just reading other's posts helps you in any way, that is OK too. I read posts for a couple days myself before writing my first post. You have our empathy.

• Moderators

It's the best therapy in the world to express how you feel, it helps more than you know.  Maybe you can start by reading others' posts...

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2012/12/grief-and-burden-of-guilt.html 

http://www.griefhealingblog.com/2012/03/guilt-and-regret-in-grief.html

• Members
13 hours ago, Senti said:

I can't sorry 

You can't now but you may be able to later.  Whenever you decide, know that we, on this forum, will be here to listen, comfort and encourage you.  We all have suffered tremendous loss and know the pain you are experiencing.   I know you're sad so I won't tell you to have a *good* day.  (You probable couldn't if you tried) Instead, I advise you to simply get through each day as best you can.  Stay alive, feed yourself, get enough sleep and don't give up on yourself - not just yet.  Things will improve.  Until then, stay strong. 

• Members

Senti,

It's okay. You share if and when you're ready. Whatever the loss, its been devastating and life altering, trying to understand it and all of its implications will take a great deal of time. Writing about something you can hardly grasp, much less put into words, is an effort you aren't ready for. As I said, it's okay. We'll be here if you decide to share. As KayC suggested, telling our tales is a great benefit. Until then, we'll be thinking about you and praying for you. 

Peace and comfort,

Andy

Archived