Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of your only child

Jojo's Mom

• Members

Oct. 21, 2016 was the worst day of my life.  I received a phone call from my son's grandmother that my only son had been murdered.  Jojo, lost his life because of some psycho person.  Now, I'm struggling with the lost of my sweet baby boy. He was just 13 years old.  A smart student who had a bright future.  I owe all praises to God because I know Jojo is in heaven with him.  I raised him in the church and he was very active in our church.  Some days are better than others but its not easy.  I'm miss him so much.

• Members
My girl is in heaven

Jojos mom.  Truly sorry for your loss.  I know your pain only too well.  You r still so early in your grief and everything is so raw. You have come to a good place to get help.  Please click on loss on an adult child. That is where every one posts. We are all here to help you. Hang on. 

• Members
Tommy's mum

jojosmom you have been dealt such a cruel blow I am so sorry. Join us on Loss of an Adult Child thread there are so many of us who have walked in your shoes dealing with the loss of a child. As louann says hang on. We can help support you you are not alone ok?

Archived