Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My mom died alone one week before thanksgiving

Neild

• Members

Good day I'm just so unhappy and can't get over the fact that my mom had to die alone and broke in a horrible hospital room so far away from me I could not even see her before she passed away a week before thanksgiving I'm broke and destroyed by this before her death in October we moved to a new place the first night had my uhaul truck and everything we owned taken then my mom taken I can't get over it it's to much over the top im in so much pain I don't know how to recover

IMG_20170324_135842.jpg

• Members

Dear Neil,

My deepest condolences and sympathies on the passing of your mother. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know the pain and sorrow is unbearable right now. Please know we are all here to listen and support you. Its only normal to feel this way so soon after losing your mother. Sending you all my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Archived