Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie

SolGirl   

My father died when I was 13 years old. Ever since, I have wondered about the long-term effects of such a devastating loss. I am now a fourth year Clinical Psychology PhD Student in New York City and I am thrilled that I have been able to turn this very personal topic into a meaningful dissertation study.

If you meet the criteria listed below, I would be so grateful if you would take my survey! Please also share the link with anyone who might be interested. Your participation will be anonymous and you will also have a chance to enter into a raffle to win one of three $50 Amazon gift cards.

1. Are you currently 18 years or older and fluent in English?

2. Have you ever been romantically involved with someone?

3. Have you experienced the death of your biological mother or father before the age of 17?

4. If yes, were your biological mother and father married or living together prior to the death?

If you answered yes to all of these questions, please click the link below:

https://survey.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9sKf37iPMrdgkMB

Please email RelationshipsStudy2017@gmail.com if you have any questions. You can also email me if you are interested in hearing about the results after the study is complete. I am happy to share my findings!

Thank you so much.