Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I just lost my brother 11 days ago

RizkaFTW

• Members

I don't know what to do anymore. One side of me wants to grieve as long as I can. Another side of me wants to make a change as soon as possible. I am my parents backbone now. I really want to make them happy and that will include I quit my job and move back to my hometown to live with them. I have been living by myself for the past 9 years. It's scary to think about moving back home. But I have no option I am so confused of what to do right now. I used to count on my brother a lot because he lived near my parents house. But now he is gone. My parents are all alone. I do really want to make them happy but I am scared of what my life would become too....

• Members

RizkaFTW, 

Do nothing for now. No big changes. Give this some time. Are your parents invalids? Do you keep in touch with them on a regular basis? Why do you need to make such drastic changes? You can be their support and have your own life. Do not quit your life. Think about all the options, and again, give this some time. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

Archived