Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Spiritual church. Gave me lot peace.

Zoe jane

• Members

Yest eve I visited spiritual church. COULD not believe she came straight to me. I had spoken to my partner all day before going I asked him to come I would no if truely was him if he mentioned his odd colour Green eyes. I needed to no no blame was held with me. Its his daughters birthday next week. She began by saying I have a young man very odd green eyes he's been to mention. He hold a birthday cake for himself tell me he passed the day before his birthday. Also hold cake for girl her birthday is in this month. She explained in great detail how he passed how he watched as I tried to resusated him. She said his legs just went from under him he tried so hard to stay. He told her his family bare a grudge against me makes him physically sick. The back pains I'm get cause shoot pain down my leg he tells me go see the doctor. Buy myself some shoes. She told me I have something to do in few weeks (Bury ashes at the grave) she said he's tell me dont worry if his family don't come long as your there you hold your head high. She said he tell me his son now has his car black always clean it. His dad tells him he needs to slow down & be aware of other drivers. She went on spoke to me for such long time gave me great comfort. I recommend anyone to go. With open mind you may be lucky. This was my first time was amazing thought I share my happy thoughts x 

• Members

She also mentioned his brother by name. She told me he loves new puppy kids have just got on Fri eve. Told me holds his chest & heart but didn't pass from this even doctors had??? Marks above him. She saw the seaside where we went on holiday he likes go there. He's with me and kids when feeling down to just no he's always there. 

• Members

Zoe jane

I am glad you found some comfort in your spiritual church and it brought you some peace.   It is so hard to forget the pain we endure with the passing of our loved ones, finding peace is a relief for the soul.  God Bless you and keep you safe.

• Members

Yes it's a medium. Really happy I went. It was free just small donation for the church. There was 35 people there. Takes place every week and do get guest mediums. Many people would say it's fake but if gives someone little bit of hope, happiness then why not. I was feeling in very low place just gave me little lift I needed. Oh how I miss him. Thank u for reading my words I need a friend whom understands me. Having no family his family still not called or spoke  been 4months almost. Feel alone. Very sad . Thankyou 

• Members

Zoe jane,  Welcome back, it is nice to hear from you again. This is a rough journey we are on, isn't it? The loneliness, the constant sadness, it can get almost unbearable. I'm sorry your beloved's family has been ignoring you. It is unfair, heartless, but there is nothing to be done but accept it. You could be giving each other support and sharing memories, but it will be something they'll have regrets on later.

I'm glad you found a place, the church, that gives you peace and hope. We all need whatever we can find, to help us out of those low, dark spots we find ourselves in.

(HUGS)

• Members
CynthiaNichols

This is great that we're able to listen to the person what they were trying to stay. There are many people out there as well that can help you talk to your loved ones. Even sometimes you see a dream that was trying to tell you something, but you were not able to interpret it. In this case, you can take the help of a professional genuine psychic like Voyance Direct that can help you to interpret your dreams and let you know what the dream was trying to tell you and who was there in your dream narrating the whole case.

Archived