Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Fairy tale without a happy ending

yuyu

• Members
bradley1985
4 hours ago, yuyu said:

I mis my wife so much. I read a lot of your advise here and I tried to calculate and anticipate this moment but still the weight is still unbearable. God help us... 

yes.  Me too.  Every minute of every day.  God help us.  the pain just seems to change form over time.  

• Members

yuyu, I am sorry you are having a rough day. Those moments of overwhelming grief can suddenly come out of no where. An instant eruption of uncontrollable crying, sadness and  depression like feelings. Those eruptions do subside over time. Hang in there the best you can----you are not alone.

• Members
crownholder2

hi Yuyu.Your story is a fairy tale.I feel your grief.I call what you are feeling a grief attack.I have only had the one attack.My God and Savior are now sheltering me in place of my husband.Besides Jesus there is nobody that knows the real me.I feel so bad that you had such a short time together.You express your grief so eloquently.My husband and I met at 16 and 17.We used to laugh and say we raised each other.but it is true.I am sorry you are going thru this without your soul-mate.I pray you find comfort.The Father God has a plan for your life,but He will only reveal it in His timing.Until then,you are doing wonderful,in that you are setting goals for yourself.Please hang on to the life still in your heart and God will help us all.I believe He is the only one who can.He led you here and He just led me here yesterday.All in His timing and do hang on to Him for dear life.He will never leave you or forsake you.This I know from experience.I wish you comfort and hope.

• Members

Thank you crownholder2, I'm trying the best that I can. When my wife died I decided to surrender my self to GOD, for the first time in my life I feel insignificant in this world that just a flick of a switch he can humble you and put you on your knees. I don't fear death now because I believe my wife is watching me and waiting for my time, I'm 32 years old and probably will have a lot of days a head of me but death no longer fears me. God bless us all  

• Moderators

yuyu,

You are so fresh into this, it has to be hard to even think at times!  My heart goes out to you.  Yes we can feel insignificant compared to His greatness but nothing could be further from the truth, He loves us and views us as VERY significant, He created us!  May you feel His arms surrounding you with His care.

Archived