Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

New here

Jackandemma'smum

• Members
Jackandemma'smum

Hello,

I'm new here.  My husband and I lost our daughter, Emma, 7 years ago in June and our son, five years ago.

Everyone says that time heals and I guess it does to a certain extent but sometimes it feels each year gets harder.

We have since provided a short term home for foster children.  We were then offered a permanent foster boy, which we accepted only to be told that social services had concerns about us.  This hurt so much and the reasons are not our fault but due to miscommunication.  They even asked us if we had a high chair and stroller for the child, which only made us think it would happen.

It's just heart breaking when so many children need loving homes and after losing our precious children we can't help others :(

It's nice to find somewhere to talk about things.

• Members

Hi Jackandemma'smum, I am so very sorry about the loss of your children. Most parents who have lost a child, regardless of the age, post in the forum, "Loss of an Adult Child." Everyone is welcome to post in there; that's just where people started to gather many years ago, and it's where people continue to gather, talk and support each other. 

Feel free to go visit there, read and post if you feel up to it. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

Archived