Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Miss her...

Chappilass

• Members

Hi there...

My mum passed away last November quite suddenly, i miss her greatly...and feel guilty that i didn't spend more time with her, even though we chatted a lot.... I had a great job as a chef travelling around the UK & Europe as a tour/event chef, met some amazing people and also some amazing places...

My mother had been looking after my 13 yr old niece (my sis passed 9yrs ago) so now i have taken the reign and have moved back up north to look after her.... you may or may not know but after being in and out of London for the past 30yrs and the vastness of that city and moving to the north of the uk....is HARD, i hope I'm not coming across as sounding selfish here, and i have stood up to my responsibilities as an adult.....BUT I HATE IT HERE...miss my close friends in the south, even though we chat,.

I feel my purpose is gone...i have no self motivation, have not worked for the best part of 9mths now, and am starting to feel stir crazy, but just can't quite get it together....:(

Archived