Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

So quiet now

ScootersDad

• Members
ScootersDad

Hi all. Lost my dog to time. Would have been 13 in a few weeks. He is out of pain now. But I am not.  Miss the walks and the feeding time and the routines. He was the most sweet and loving dog.  I am still lost. Still want to cry. I will miss Scooter and his trust. And his love. 

IMG_5014.JPG

• Moderators

I am so sorry, your Scooter is beautiful and looks very sweet.  If only we could have them the rest of our lives and die together.  They truly are man's best friend.

• Members

Awh, Scooter is adorable.  I feel your pain.  I lost my kitty Syrah March 16th.  It still feels unbearable and I don't feel like doing anything and still cry.  I lost her brother Shiraz in 2014 so I understand the quiet.  It's deafening silence  :(

I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Members

Scootersdad I am so sorry for your loss, I just lost my  wonderful Abby my 12yr old  female Dobie  last  night 3/26/2017 at 9:30 pm so I know exactly how you feel again I am so sorry for your loss.

• Members

Sorry for your loss, as a dog dad that just lost his best friend of 17 years I know how you feel. Prayers for you.

• Members
JasmineMarie

He was beautiful and a credit to you, he looks like a sweetheart.

i understand the pain about routine, my lab puppy died yesterday and although it's only been 24 hours waking up without him, not watching TV with him and not going on our country walks is heartbreaking 

• Members

I dread going home to silence .... my whole reason for being ... sad silence ... I feel your pain... be strong .. let's try .... 

Archived