Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

suffering from strange pain in my esophagel tract & loss of energy daily

gabriel seow

• Members
gabriel seow

Hi, everyone.

I'm Gabriel. For the last 1 year + , i have been unable to sleep. I constantly have heartburn, dizziness & somewhat weakness in my left hand. I have gone through all the medical test for heart disease ranging from MRI, Heart Echos, Cardiac Enzyme testing &ECG. All the results shows that nothing is wrong with me. However, each day i seems to contract some new symptoms...lately is the loss of feeling in my toes at times...went to check the diabetes result shows OK.

I'm totally loss in most days. I have tried to talk to my wife but she thinks its all in my head.

Called my sister - the psychiatrist in Singapore but she indirectly says I'm nuts.

If i recalled correctly, it started after my mum died 3 years ago....

• Members

I have no idea what to say. Can you try another doctor? Have they checked for other disorders, like an autoimmune disorder? 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

• Members

Dear Gabriel,

I'm sorry to hear how are you feeling. I can understand you are trying to find an answer to your condition. Please don't give up. I would seek a second and third medical opinion. I would also consider talking to a therapist, psychologist or counsellor about your situation. I hope you are able to find the answers you are looking for.

Take care of yourself the best you can.

• Members
ordinarysoul

Gabriel,

My deepest sympathy.  I have also been suffering from a series of strange disturbing undiagnosed symptoms for over three years.  When I talk to my mom and sister about them, they think I'm nuts and that I have imagined everything.  I noticed pain in my right upper abdomen in early 2014, then it turned into a pulsating sensation as if there is an extra heart.  Then the pulsating spread into my belly, arms, buttocks.  I ended up with severe constipation, inability to sleep due to pain, dizziness, shortness of breath.  My heart rate goes up to 159 beats per minute around 2-3 am in the morning when I need rest.  My abdomen feels as if someone had poured acids inside with bubbling and burning sensations.  To make everything worse, I cannot seem to recover and recuperate.  

Doctors did X-ray, CT scans, EKG, sonogram, blood/urine tests, but cannot diagnose what's going on.  Intuitively I sense that my condition is terminal and I will never recover from this.

Archived