Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

It's been almost 2 years....still can't accept

TiffKins

• Members

I lost my dad on 6/9/15. The date that will forever change my life. He was the most amazing husband, father and grandfather that had ever lived. Selfless to the core. My life will never be the same without him. My 17 yr old is his clone! It's amamzing and heartbreaking at the same time. When I really think about how he was taken so young, at 62...after all he has done in his life. All he did for others. I wish it was me and not him. Still think that. I wish the asshole cancer took me...not him. I feel his loss impacted SO MANY people and mine wouldn't impact nearly as many. I miss my daddy. 

• Members

Dear Tiffkins,

Thank you for sharing your daddy with us.

I'm so sorry for you loss. I feel your pain and sorrow. Your daddy sounds like an amazing man. I hear you. I too desperately want to have my dad back as well.

I think its only natural and normal to feel as you do. Please continue to take it day by day. Thinking of you.

• Members
18 hours ago, TiffKins said:

I lost my dad on 6/9/15. The date that will forever change my life. He was the most amazing husband, father and grandfather that had ever lived. Selfless to the core. My life will never be the same without him. My 17 yr old is his clone! It's amamzing and heartbreaking at the same time. When I really think about how he was taken so young, at 62...after all he has done in his life. All he did for others. I wish it was me and not him. Still think that. I wish the asshole cancer took me...not him. I feel his loss impacted SO MANY people and mine wouldn't impact nearly as many. I miss my daddy. 

Tiff I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My dad passed a couple days ago and left the biggest footprint in this world and effected so many people in the most positive way. It's tough . Hang in there and just know he's not suffering anymore. 

Archived