Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My baby skype turned now into little angel

Nics

• Members

Missing my baby so much, Skype is a mini pin female, she was suffered from being anemic and I feel that sometimes I have to blame myself for what happened to her...but I know deep inside in my heart that I always wanted what is best for her... For 2 years, she brought so much joyful, unconditional love and never ending happiness to us and now...I and my family feel so empty when she's gone...I know that she's doing well and happy now..hope to see you at the soonest my baby :(:( mommy really love and miss you so badly........

...Last Nov. skype acted so differently knowing that she should be so hyper. When we brought her to vet for consultation, we found out that my baby has suffered from being anemic. Vet prescribed us medication for her but she only took it for just 1 week and then stopped. Reason that she never loss her appetite though she was on sick...yes! my baby really loves to eat and not so picky..So we assumed that she's getting ok.. Last Sun, that was Mar 12, 2017..I came to my grandmother's house to visit her..I can still remember the last time I saw my baby's face, she seems so sleepy in a way that her eyes falling down but when I talked to her and said "skype I love you!" it starts to open and look at me.. everyday I'm telling her that I love her so much.....

Sunday Night, when I came back to our house, the time that I opened the door..I saw my mother was crying and I saw a box covered by the plastic beside the t.v, I feel so numb to ask what is happening? Why you are crying like that? and the hardest part is.. where is my skpye why she's not here welcoming me? jumping in front of me? And my mom answered she's gone.... I freaked out and collapsed.. I kept on crying and shouting that please I want my baby back to me! I want her! I want her alive!.....

But the incident already happened..and all we need to do is to Accept...honestly I really don't know how and when to start..but I believe everything has a purpose and God's will... Despite of the intense pain... I keep on praying that one day.. I wake up, the pain is already gone......I love you so much my baby :(

• Members

Nics---I am sorry for the loss of your little Skype. She brought love and happiness to you and your family for the time she was here. The loss of a pet is agonizing no matter how short or long their life may be. We get so attached to them right away. I lost my kitten, Moxie, when she was only 6 months old. I got attached to her the first day and grieved her loss for a long time.

You and yours will grieve Skype's loss and know that you are right, she is running free and healthy in Heaven. She'll be waiting for you to see her again. Hugs to you.

• Moderators

Nics,

I'm so sorry for your loss, we really get attached to them, they are our world, and when they're gone, we feel at a loss as to how to live without them here.  Knowing my dogs and cats will be there to greet me when my time comes helps me continue until that time.

• Members

Thanks for all your warm replies. Im so thankful that God gave us a chance to love and be loved by his wonderful creature that the only thing they would give is such a great companion, constant, and happiness to us...

• Moderators

Yes, I quite agree.  I've pretty much lived for mine and pray I outlive them because I would not want them to be in some rescue waiting for a home that might not come.  My dog is extra large and nine years old, bigger dogs don't live as long so it'd be hard to find him a home...my cat is 21 and it'd be nigh impossible to find her one.  So I have to take care of myself and outlive them.  But that means I will be heartbroken someday and I know that.  I've been there too many times (outliving my pets) and it is so hard.  My heart goes out to you.

Archived