Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of 2 sisters

Angel 1957

• Members

I lost 2 sisters with in 6 mths of each other, with in the last year. Came upon the 1 year anniversary for 1, and overwhelmed with grief on how much I miss both of them.  I am a very strong person but this is heartbreaking at times, and thought an one line my help with the process.

• Members

Dear Angel,

My deepest condolences and sympathies on the passing your beloved and cherished sisters. I'm so sorry for your losses. To lose two sisters so close together is devastating. I know the pain and sorrow is unbearable. Please know you are not alone. Grief is overwhelming. Please take care of yourself the best you can. And if you want to, consider bereavement counselling or joining a support group. Thinking of you. Sending you love and hugs.

• Members

Thank you for the reply, I have been looking for support groups in my area, and have not had any luck.  I need to make a few phone calls.  Some days are better than other, but still so painful.

• Members

I hear you Angel. Life is very hard. I don't even understand it myself. I know this is a very difficult time. I forgot to also suggest this website called What's Your Grief. It has been very helpful to me. Please do not give up. I hope you can find the right support group. You are not alone. We are all here to listen and support you in anyway we can. Take care my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Archived