Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Is it true?

myjustininheaven

• Members

All men are created equal.  I can see my son- in my minds eye.  I believe that sight is relative.  I don't think "seeing" was meant as a literal statement.  The veil between the two worlds is thin.  Think about this:  radio waves exist, but we can't see them.  The only reason people accept radio waves is because we talk on cell phones and watch satilite TV.  Two hundred years ago-  you would have been hung at the cross for such a thought.  Who's to say- some day we will be able to talk to the other side????  Just a thought.  Stay opened minded, because there is a lot to this world that we live in.... and it's for our taking- God made life for all man.  If we can talk on cell phones- into the air- than who knows what else we will discover that we can do!!!  Life as we know it, is constantly changing.

Tina

• Members
myjustininheaven

They exist somewhere in the universe, around us. they can see us we can't, I wish I can cross that barrier and get to that other world and hug my son or better stay with him.

• Members

Myjustininheaven,

I totally understand your desire (not wanting to live- or to join them)... I felt it every day for two years.  I don't feel that way anymore.  I know how much I am needed by my loved ones whom are living and need my guidance.  My son, Chris, who crossed over, has an awareness that keeps him safe and peaceful.... he knows what's to come and I know he wants nothing more than for us to finish our work before we are called home. 

I am in a totally different place than where I was in the first two years.  Please believe me when I tell you that life will be worth living again.  You will hold both laughter and pain in your heart at the same time.  Eventually, you will think less and less of your son's death and more and more about him and his life.  I know that sounds impossible- I was there and thought "no I won't"- yet I can tell you that it just happens.  Slowly, but surely, the healing process begins... and the color in the sky will return and so will the sounds of birds.  Your life will never be the same.... yet you will gain a life that is worth living again.  I promise.  (((HUG)))

Tina

• Members
myjustininheaven

Thanks for your comforting words and delicate feelings, My son's departure taught me that the simplest things in life are the most valuable. I have seen people for who they truley are.

Life is a bunch of events, lots of sad ones , few happy ones but when you lose a child sadness overtakes you that you can't feel happy for sometime, months, years.

I'm looking for God now, talking to him often and waiting for him.

• Members

May I suggest a book to you... one of my favorites:  A Life After Death- by S. Ralph Harlow... it is based on his life.  He was a Professor, Minister, and a Medium.  It's an old book so you will have to go to Amazon.com or Alibris.com... to find it.  I swear to you- it was so healing.  You have to read into the 3rd chapter to really understans where he is going with it.   I gained so much from this book. 

Tina

• Members

[align=center]Nothing to contribute- just wanted Griffins photo to come up for you all to see.  Nice new format- haven't been here for a while. Coming up on Griffins 3rd and Giannas third b-day just passed.  I guess her age will reflect the number of years Griffin has been "gone".  Still here.  [/align]

[align=center][glow=yellow]Worldwide Candle Lighting[/glow][/align]

[align=center]of Compassionate Friends [/align]

[align=center]7pm (I think) Dec 9- check out website for details. [/align]

[align=center]:cool:[/align]

[align=center]Greetings to All![/align]

• Members

Hi Griffinsmom,

It's so nice to her from you.  I remember the day that you joined BI.  I too haven't posted in a while- I needed a break from "all" the loss.  Anyway, I feel much stronger now and I want to support- the best that I can. 

I can't believe that your baby is already 3- my how time passes.  Your son is handsome- I bet you already know that. 

I have been on a year long quest to lose weight- while I dealt with some issues surrounding the loss of Chris (like his bedroom).  I have done quite well and I feel really good.  Life will never be the same, yet I am happy.  I carry a loss with me all the time- I know you know what I mean- and it hurts, but it's become a part of me.  I think parent's whom have lost a child/ren are the only people on earth who can carry complete sadness and happiness in the same moment.  We seem to evolve those whom have not lost a child.  We are so much more open to the world around us... sad, but true.

Anyway, nice to hear from you and thank you for sharing Griffin's photo with us.

Tina

Archived