Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

LOSING MY BEST FRIEND /GRANDFATHER!

Jeccavargas707

• Members
Jeccavargas707

Man I'm sitting here tonight just in shock I can't believe this is really happening I knew it was coming but I'm just stunned they say my grandpa passed away by tonight or tomorrow and I'm so used to having him right down the road being my best friend talking to me about anything giving me advice teaching me how to do things and most of all always laughing with me I feel like he's the only man I've ever really loved me unconditionally and genuinely and that means so much to me he is way closer to me than my real dad so I feel as if I'm losing my father he is no longer coherent they say he can hear me but he doesn't open his eyes he hasn't ate in 6 days and drink water and three so I know the time is near I just don't know how I'm going to manage without him but I miss him so much I guess I'm just a little afraid to live life without my best friend..... Just sharing my thought off the top of my head. 

• Members

Dear Jeccavargas,

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through.  I know this is an extremely difficult time. Continue to surround yourself with loving friends and family. Your grandfather is a special man and so lucky to have all your love and support. Sending you all my love and hugs. Thinking of you.

Archived