Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

loss of my 16 years old son

Silky

• Members

The last 3 weeks are the worst in my whole life. 3 weeks ago my son Steven, 16 years old, went to a birthday party. He stayed over night there. The next day he was dead. He drunk out of a bottle, he thought was juice in it, but there was a mixer of methadone in the bottle. Than he went to sleep, later vomit in he's sleep and died on that, cause he didn't wake up.
 A drug addict women, who lives in a apartment in that house where the b-party was had methadone to get off the drugs. She suppose to keep it looked up.......nobody knows how the bottle got there , it's still under investigation.
The lab results from the autopsy of my son proved that he had methadone in his blood, just a little, but it's so poison that it was enough.....
I don't know how to go on with life, I lost my faith, I'm so lost.
I'm german and my husband of 26 years is American. He served 20 years in the U.S. Army, then got out as a veteran. We decided to stay in a small town in Germany, so my son can finish his school and it supposed to be safe here.
I keep asking Why ????? but I know there will be no answer.

• Members

I am so sorry for your unspeakable loss, Silky.

Most clinics don't allow users to leave with methadone, and I am so sorry that your son didn't know.

There are never any words of comfort to lose a son so young and I wish that there were. I understand feeling lost and not having any faith anymore, it's hard to tether yourself to anything right now and you feel like you are drifting. There aren't any whys? that will comfort a parent who has lost their child, when others try it never fills that gap. I am glad that you came to share your feelings with us. I lost my own son just this last year before his 21st birthday. The truth is that we can never keep them 100% safe, and it doesn't mean that we didn't do our best for them.  I too was in the military and served in Frankfurt Am Main for 3 1/2 years and I loved it there, I always felt comfortable and good in Germany and wished I could have stayed there but was stationed elsewhere and wasn't anywhere near retirement. 

Sadly, the world has a drug epidemic going on with opioids and it doesn't skip small towns. Heroin is cheap, highly addictive, no longer requires a needle and is more pure now that it has ever been so more and more people are getting addicted. The best treatment for that addiction is methadone, but it is not without drawbacks and should not be available to bring home for the same horrible thing that happened to your son. It would be easy to mistake for a juice drink and consumed by children. It's just so awful to hear about your son and I hope that you find some peace soon.

Much kindness and caring goes out to you and your husband.

• Members

Silky I am so sorry for your loss. Drugs are all around us but you hope that people who use them keep them safely away from others, but sadly that is not always in their minds when they are strung out. I am not judging here people, my son was a former addict so I know how it is to be a parent worried about drugs and their child. But what happened to your boy Stephen is tragic, it was a terrible accident and done with an innocent bottle of juice. I too lost the little faith I had, not that I went to church often or anything, but in time it may come back to help you. anything that helps you get through this awful awful time is helpful. I call myself spiritual now believing in a higher power that governs Nature, but i am still confused as to what I believe. Whatever you believe in is ok and losing faith is quite a normal human reaction when faced with profound grief. Why? is something we have all asked and sadly there is not a good answer. Some people may get some resolution if the perpetrator is brought to justice and some not. For some of us it was a disease or illness, by their own hand, or just an accident as it was for my son Tommy and your son. we all have to go through the grief journey regardless and it is so sad and so painful and scary and seems to take forever, but there will come a time when you realise there is a slow lightening of your spirit and you come out of the dark. It takes time and I wish it was quicker because it is so difficult, but in reality you have to work through and process each stage to be healed and not let grief snatch away your spirit. the thread Loss of an adult child is a very active thread and keeps us all in one place if you want to join us ,or you can still post here.Just know that you are heard and understood here, and you are stronger than you know. There are people who understand your anguish, anger, frustration and deep sadness, and will try to help you ok?

• Members

Devianz and Tommy's mom thank you so much for your caring words. I read your story's and some others, I didn't know how much pain is out there. I'm so sorry for your unspeakable loss. One always things it just happen to others..........I feel the pain and the compassion in your words you wrote me and it kept me going through the day yesterday.  I have close  family I talk to, but they don't know how I feel inside, this big whole inside me.  My husband startet to go to work again this week, so most of the time I'm home alone. I can't go to the store and get grocery's or go anywhere , where people are I know. So I stay home, where I want be anyway. In the mornings it's the worst, when I get up, this sadness is unbearable. Sometimes, like now, I can't find no more words to say/write anything, I feel so empty, helpless, paralyzed .....I could die right now. I miss him so much.

• Members

I felt that way too, at first Silky. I didn't want to see anyone I knew and felt like everyone was judging me. Most of my closest friends didn't know what to say to me and so they just weren't around either. It was stunning how isolated and alone you feel after you lose a child, like no one wants to address it for fear of hurting or offending you. It's very hard and it will take so much time for you to find a new normal.

For me, after a few months I found a class for ceramics (pottery) and signed up and I found that channeling my silence and energy into clay was very helpful. I started to go to the store for short trips with my husband as early as the store opened so there weren't as many people there. But only do it when you think you can handle it.  I still have bad days were I don't leave the house but I am slowly finding my footing.  The sadness never really goes away, but when you are ready you can start small and take each moment at your own pace. Don't be afraid to ask your husband and family for help either, you need time to grieve and not worry about pushing your own limits. If you try too much or force yourself too hard it can lead to putting on masks and faking being happy and that only prolongs the healing.  It makes it harder for people to see how you are really feeling and reach out to you. 

Don't worry about others right now, worry about yourself and take your time with your grief. I write in a journal, not anything prolific but just a few lines a day to give my summary of that day or the start of a new one. I find that writing how I am feeling down also helps. You have to find a healthy way to express yourself, and I certainly spent more than my share of mornings in bed hiding from the world until after lunch. It's okay to feel that way, and it's okay to not leave the shelter of your bed and bedroom.  Take it easy and take it slow Silky.

Much love to you and your husband.

~Margo

• Members

Good advice margo. I did not leave my house for months and months alone I just needed someone with me. grief can cause all kinds of reactions. I also developed a phobia of my home phone because I didn't know who was on the other end so only answered my cell to my children and parents and sister. I am well over that now but it was weird.I also had days of endlessly playing computer games or watching mindless tv because that was all I could manage to do after getting up in the morning. Shooting stupid coloured balls just made me feel better. As my concentration grew I progressed to games that require strategy and thought. and a modicum of intelligence. I stopped listening to music which is a love of mine for a long time. Grief not only changes who you are it saps your energy and concentration and ability to speak. Just do what is right for you Silky, you will gradually get to a stage when you feel stronger and able to take on more challenges. Being in bed makes you feel safe and closeted from the world and sometimes that is what you need on that day. Some days you feel like you can do a little more or able to achieve a small goal so go with it as you can.Sometimes you don't feel able to post or read any posts because you are too raw and that is fine, probably all of us have taken breaks, as long as you know we are here for you ok?

• Members
Tommy's mum

Hi AllenB just a quick note to say welcome to the forum, although I know this is not a site that parents do not wish to be on because it means they too have lost a child. I am sorry you lost your son. many of us here have lost children of a similar age. i hope you connect with someone here so we can help you if we can. Sharing can be very difficult and very painful but it does help. I hope you feel able to share more about your boy when you feel able.

• Members
Tommy's mum

AllenB we are in the same boat, I am just a bit further ahead of you in my journey. You are not alone ok?

• Members

I know thank you, but being over here in Germany, we really do feel alone. Yes we do go weekly and talk to a counselor but each and every day is hard.  Our world went to hell 36 days a go.

• Members
Tommy's mum

You are still not alone. family and friends can be reached by phone or skype, there will be help in your community if you look out for it, and we are here when you tap your keyboard and let us know what you are feeling. After suffering a mental breakdown and being very unwell for months i developed agrophobia so could not leave my house. I could not manage to attend a group and anyway face to face at that time was impossible for me, so this online forum was really helpful and still is. You are very early in getting counselling, many counsellors prefer you to wait for a few months after, because you are still dazed and overwhelmed and sometimes are not able to grasp facts or be emotionally ready to accept the reality and enormity of your loss.  therapy and counselling are often much more effective later on down the line when the sanity and reasoning return and you become more able to share and speak. That is not a criticism of you at all please understand. However i am really glad you do have someone to talk to that is important especially as you feel isolated. I began bereavement counselling a year after losing my son and it has been an incredible help. I was not ready before but it still took a long time to come to terms with losing Tommy and our altered family group. Some parents seek help years later because they recognise they are stuck in a cycle of grieving and need extra help to be able to move on with life more peacefully. Whatever it takes and whenever. The thread Loss of an adult child is the most active forum on this site and helps to keep us more in one place so feel free to join us there or you can still post here it is upto you. You are not alone ok?

• Members

Tommy's Mum,

I know we are not alone, and coming here reassures me that we are not, just there is not support here like in the US or UK, that we have found,  Damn I miss my Son. Every moment it hurts.

HUG Your Kids Everyday and Tell Them that You LOVE Them!

You do not know when the Lord shall take them away,

Ruhe In Frieden My Son! We Love You!

Steven B.

3 Dec 2000- 28 Jan 2017

• Members

Life Without You

Life without you, now that you are gone, has my heart forever scorned,

So much life, dreams and wishes that will be no more, I ask why, oh why God, to no adjoin,

You were a light that everyone could see, but life without you, there is nothing left of me.

Nothing can take the pain away except the memories of you

Each day the pain I share because you were taken away too soon,

Days without a Son, that was so happy and true, now will always be days of mourning until I pass on to

Just over six weeks has passed now since you were called home

But My Love for you Son, will always be there for now and evermore.

Sixteen years I loved you and was so happy to be your Dad,

Those were the best time in my life that I ever had

A Son’s Love is priceless worth more than money and gems

But I will never hear you say I love you to me ever again

Knowing we will meet again in heaven with skies a blue

Has me looking forward to that day too

For my Son, Steven

3 December 2000- 28 January 2017

Written by Allen B.

• Members
Tommy's mum

Allenb that poem was heartfelt and beautiful. The love you had for your son Steven is clear, and you loved being his dad. Keep sharing as you feel able, let us know a bit more about your boy. We understand your pain and anguish at losing him too soon.

• Members

Life is so hard, the pain is so hard , I believe that is the way the rest of my life will be,,, Just Sad.  Missing him more and more everyday. Just over 9 weeks now since we lost our Son...

• Members
Tommy's mum

allenb my heart goes out to you, join us on Loss of an adult child as that is the most active thread and you can meet other parents who grieve for their children ok?

• Members

Just over 11 weeks, LIFE IS STILL HELL, and I guess it will be until I pass too.

• Members

Almost 14 weeks now, Still Hell :-(

• Members
Tommy's mum

allenb yes it is hell, total hell and i wish i could spare you some of that pain, but it is an individual path you need to follow to eventually come through on the other side, battered, bruised but not beaten, but it is a long long road. tell us a bit more about your son if you can find the words I understand it was so recent so you may not feel able to share yet.The anger and injustice burn like a fire inside in contrast to the cold dampness of sorrow, but there are good people here who can help and listen to you. you may feel isolated but you are not alone ok?

• Members

Thank you Tommy's mum

Steven, Was a very loving, caring teenager, yeah was a normal teenage,(didn't want to clean room and stuff like that, and he would stomp up stairs, and slam the door if we had to ground him), But he was a typical teenager, And I know that when he was with his friends he honestly loved to brighten their day. even if he was not having a good day.. He was a ray of light to his friends and family.   I loved to see his smile when all the family would get together, that's how I knew we LOVES his family so much. I MISS HIM!!!!

• Members
Tommy's mum

Allenb gosh i remember those teenage years, the swings between being a kid wanting love and attention and then wanting independence and freedom and thinking that adults don't know anything!! doors slamming, excuses and chores not being done I remember that well. I love children and have spent my whole career with them, first in the Neonatal Intensive care unit, then pediatrics then being a stay at home mum to my 4 then being an inhome day care worker, followed by being a preschool teacher and special needs coordinator. But teenagers are a whole different story right? I always used to joke they should go to boarding school or boot camp for a couple of years to appreciate how good they have it! one thing we all have in common is that our children all seemed to have bags of energy and personality and the ability to love others and lift people's spirits. None of them seemed to be quiet or insular, so that is why there is such a huge space where they used to be and why it is so hard to adjust to life without them being in it. My Tommy was such a livewire and hyperactive, noisy and social and not above breaking rules which did cause trouble sometimes. He was no angel and caused us no end of worry at times with his impulsivity and poor choices but he was so easy to love and forgive too. Big personality, big, big loss. it is hard to see why this happened to us and feeling anger, sorrow and bitterness is totally normal. Thanks for sharing a little i appreciate it, and please keep on talking whenever you can about your son, I would like to hear more about him.

• Members

I am so sorry for your sudden accidental loss of your teenage son, we just lost our teenage son as well-12 days ago- nothing can ever be more painful than losing our child. I miss his smile, his funny phrases and everything in between. yes, he threw his teen autistic fits, but i even miss those!! we forget so many things in our lies but somehow we will never forget the worst days in our lives. 

i pray all of us find some peace thru all the pain and tears. it doesnt seem as though it is possible right now for us. 

• Members
On 3/14/2017 at 8:25 AM, Allen B said:

Life Without You

Life without you, now that you are gone, has my heart forever scorned,

So much life, dreams and wishes that will be no more, I ask why, oh why God, to no adjoin,

You were a light that everyone could see, but life without you, there is nothing left of me.

Nothing can take the pain away except the memories of you

Each day the pain I share because you were taken away too soon,

Days without a Son, that was so happy and true, now will always be days of mourning until I pass on to

Just over six weeks has passed now since you were called home

But My Love for you Son, will always be there for now and evermore.

Sixteen years I loved you and was so happy to be your Dad,

Those were the best time in my life that I ever had

A Son’s Love is priceless worth more than money and gems

But I will never hear you say I love you to me ever again

Knowing we will meet again in heaven with skies a blue

Has me looking forward to that day too

For my Son, Steven

3 December 2000- 28 January 2017

Written by Allen B.

this is nearly the worst part, we had worked so hard, spent so many hours working towards our life goals with him. cant do senior pictures, no senior trips, no vocational programs. the school did issue his diploma!! he was a successful chicken farmer (2 different papers wrote about him) he was the most loving, most wonderful brother any of his siblings couldve ever asked for. but our future is gone, our love is gone, our world has stopped. God bless you

• Members

Mamatink7.

I am SO, So sorry for your lose, It is the hardest  and most painful thing in the world. 17 Weeks in and the PAIN is still Very much there. I miss my Son, would give my life for his in a heart beat.

• Members
3 hours ago, Allen B said:

Mamatink7.

I am SO, So sorry for your lose, It is the hardest  and most painful thing in the world. 17 Weeks in and the PAIN is still Very much there. I miss my Son, would give my life for his in a heart beat.

Thank you for your kind words. Folks seem to think all should be back to normal now that it's 3 wks. Nothing feels normal. I still cry most of the day, I have things people or places that trigger it all over again.

Have you found counseling or support groups for child loss; have they helped? Most of ours around here are for spouse loss. The bereavement therapist said we should go to someone for trauma loss as what we went thru was trauma. Never heard back.  We have a group at the hospital where he passed, on the 8th June. Not sure what to expect and I'm a little terrified. 

Are you able to visit him? I want to every day but he's 45-hr away so can't visit as much as that. I visit about every other day. I send balloons to him, mainly ones I write him messages on. We just had graduation ceremony and it was nearly impossible. 

I miss him every moment of every day. I'd do anything to have him here. I want him and need him here with me. I want to hear his laugh, see his smile, feel his hugs. I want to take him to DR appts, do dialysis for him, visit the zoo. All the normal every day things I did. He asked for a couple things and I couldn't get them those few days as I didn't want to take him out of the house. With him, we wanted to make him as happy as We could since he been going thru crap with his health. So We didn't say, ok, we can get that maybe next month or no I don't think so. We ran out of time: HOW DO WE RUN OUT OF TIME WITH A CHILD?? 

• Members

Mamatink7,

Yes, it is said but true, people think after a short time things will turn back to normal... Our Lives will never be "normal' again :-( People ask me are you all right? I say no, but would like to tell them, "if you lost a child how would you feel a few days, months and even years later",  Almost 18 weeks in (this Saturday), and the PAIN is still intense as it was on day one.  I think you can never recover for this, People go on with their lives, and we do too, just not in "our normal way" that we had been accustomed to.  Yes my wife and I do go to counseling, (since the 1st week of this hell), and my 21 year old daughter as well. so yes it does help, but still.....

Yes we do visit our son, we have him placed in a cemetery about 4-5 kilometers away in another small town here in Germany, we had him placed there so we can take him with us  (one day) when we return to the USA..

it does seem like I do miss my Son more and more each day as the days go by. and I know my wife and daughter do too.

Here in Germany, there really isn't as much support for our situation, there might be more near bigger cities, but we do go to talk to a counselor and my wife is on these type boards more than me, but it hurts us both to read all the different situations of why everyone is here to begin with. I still wished it was me instead of my Son. 

31 days prior to my son's passing, I buried my Dad (81). He had bladder cancer, and I went to see him last Sep., and was with him over Christmas and held his hand as he passed, this is normal, I am suppose to bury my parents, and my Son and Daughter are suppose to bury me, but it didn't happen according to plan. My Life F@cking suxs!

• Members
Tommy's mum

mamatink7 I wish we didnt run out of time with our child it is so desperately difficult to deal with that concept but it happens sadly. 3 weeks is nothing I find it unbelieveable that anyone would have that ridiculous expectation of you. I am 21 months on after my Tommy died and I am still struggling but nothing as bad as before. There are members who are years on and they will clearly tell you they are coping but not ok. Losing a kid will never be ok it will be a loss you feel inside for the rest of your life but it will slowly get a bit easier. Then there are bumps in the road and you find yourself taking steps backwards again but then you muster up the strength to go forwards again. It is quite a rollercoaster. some days or weeks are better than others and you need to treasure those when the dark days hit again. take heart you are not alone.

Allenb glad to see you posting. you are correct life f*****g sucks at times and is unfair and wrong and discriminatory. You too are still within the first few months and have all the firsts still to go through which is really rough. no matter how long ago we lost our children we will always miss them and mourn they are not with us day to day and in our lives. like a jigsaw missing a vital piece. I am glad you are in counselling talking really helps even if it makes you very upset. as time goes on with repetition it gets a little easier to talk about but it is always painful. There was a long delay after Tommy was cremated to spread his ashes because I was in very poor health and in and out of hospital having surgeries. I have only been back to the place I feel close to him twice because I feel him with me anyway. That place is not where he was scattered that is over 2hrs drive away and I am not sure I will ever go back there. The fact I know I can go to my special place anytime gives me peace of mind and takes away the need to visit frequently. However we choose to mourn is individual, some people get peace with frequent visits, others prefer different ways each one is right. What is important is for each person to find what helps them as an individual. I am sorry you lost your dad recently too. the loss of a parent is tough but i guess we find that easier to come to terms with because of their age. It is abnormal to bury your own child. I hope you continue to make progress.

• Members

Still Hurts :-(    (19 weeks), or 133 days or 3192 hours

• Members

Oh, Silky, I'm so sorry for your loss! It's so difficult to loose a child, but to loose one when you thought you were living in a safe place?? That must feel like the ultimate betrayal! We are here for you and our prayers go out for you! You are not alone and we are here for you.

• Members
Tommy's mum

Mikep please join us on Loss of an adult child thread as it is the most active and you can be answered more quickly. We would like to hear more about your son and family, we are all in this sad club together and understand as only people who have lost a child know. Take care

• Members

Mike P

Thank you for your thoughts from both of us. yes we did think it would be safer here, turn out we were wrong...:-(   This coming Friday (23 June), our Son would have his Abschluss from school (10th grade). He was planning to continue to go for his abi. (11-13 grade) .

20 weeks have past now.... GOD DO I MISS HIM!!!!!!!!! he would be so HAPPY right now, with an extra 2 weeks of (school) summer vacation too.

• Members
Tommy's mum

Allenb what did you mean by you thought it would be safer here and were wrong? Please share what is on your mind.

• Members

I am an American, but Live and work in Germany.. We thought Germany would be a safer place to raise children.... Guess we were wrong. Drugs and Drug users are even in small towns here in Germany too.

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Allen....there comes a time on the grief journey when one stops asking 'Why' and ask 'How'.....

ScreenShot1134.jpg

ScreenShot1116.jpg

• Members
Tommy's mum

allenb now I understand. There is no place safe from drugs and dealers and evil people who seek to entrap others or kill them unfortunately. I only wish there were. As parents we make the best decisions at the time with the information we have, no point looking back or regretting any decisions because that has already become the past. If only we could keep our kids safe. We parent them through babyhood, toddlers elementary school and tweens and some of us also through middle and high school and college. Even when they are adults we still parent them because they are the world to us and we still want to protect them. Unfortunately we cannot be everywhere all the time and we all bear the scars of losing a child of any age and all that it entails. It is so wrong for a parent to bury a child because their lives had not been completed, so much potential and talent wiped out in an instant. It is a heartbreak that never heals. At least you are here with us and we can help to console and offer support.

• Members
CathyDrochin

Please stay strong. Life will throw obstacles at you, and the only thing you can do is stay strong. Here is a great place to get help. Keep communication with your husband open. Never feel bad about seeking help from a therapist too. I dont know where I would be without my therapist.

Stay Strong Please

• Members
Tommy's mum

cathydrochin i agree about the therapist mine was an enormous help and now I have finished after almost a year. I am sorry you lost your son. please come back and tell us more about him. It is still so soon for you the first year is really difficult and each year thereafter is tough too but in time the rawness eases a little and you find ways to cope.

• Members

Mermaid Tears, Cathy& Tommy's mum, Again Thank you for your thoughts and words. yes talking to our counselor does help, but..... Again Sorry for everyone loss here, No one should have to go through this ****.

21 weeks on Saturday..........I Miss him SO!!

Today he would have basically graduated from high school.   :-(

• Members

My friends,

My Brian (16) died 6-19-2008.  He climbed on the hood of a car.  The driver reached speeds of 68 mph with 2 boys on his hood.  Driver lost control, Brian died.  Two other boys walked away.

I was dead inside for a long time until I made the decision to be happy again.  That decision takes years, but you can smile again.  My family survived.  You can too.  Be kind to yourself and realize this is a LONG process.  Life is not the same....how could it...but we have found happiness again.

Colleen, Brian's Mom Forever

• Members

Yes, Allen B, that's exactly how it is! I'd give my life for my son, Cameron, to be alive. But I can't. You're right, the loss of one of your kids is the purest form of hell that I know of. give yourself plenty of time and try to do what you can to heal, realizing it's going to be a very hard and difficult road. If you have any questions or need to say ANYTHING, we are here for you. God bless you and your family!

• Members

Shorty16, MikeP

Thank you for your words. God Bless you and yours as well.

Again, Wish no one of us had to be here in these situations...

Sad Days

• Members

23 weeks today :-(    

LOVE YOU MY SON!!

MISS YOU DEARLY!!!!!

• Members

In 2 days and it will be 6 months, 26 weeks this coming Saturday.... Life is unfair. Wish you were here my Son, I gladly take your place... I LOVE You!

• Members

Very SAD Day today, Cried driving into work this morning, 6 months since he left us....

I wished no one had to go through what we are all going through

MISS U SON!!

<3

• Members
Tommy's mum

allenb how are you doing? I get that you want to keep a timeline of your loss. There is never a time that you will not miss your son or feel the gaping hole of his absence but very gradually you will be able to remember more of the happier times and be able to do something to memorialise him. It takes years sometimes to get to this stage and even then there will be bumps in the road. Tell us more about the steps you are taking to heal and what helps you, and share more of your precious boy with us ok?

• Members

Thank you Hibson33 for your condolences. Yes it HURTS everyday :-( .

and you are correct, really there is nothing in this world that console me or my wife and daughter.  really, I would not wish this on anyone. Here on this planet, this space in time, that we are all sharing, this is the worst of the worst that can happen to anyone, I would rather be a bum living on the streets than go thru this pain.

• Members

allenb missed you posting how are you doing? The pain never fully goes away I am afraid but very very slowly it eases as you learn to cope with your new normal and gradually reconcile that life will be very different from now on. Each year that passes makes you reflect on different aspects and some peace can be found but the loss is forever we all know that. How is the counselling going? My son's angelversary is tomorrow, it will be 2yrs since he was killed. I am still desperately sad but accept this is what happened and with the help of the parents on this forum am making slow progress. keep in touch share when you want whatever you want and know you are thought of even when you don't .

• Members

1 Year already... **** ..... I see the blog has grown,  I am so sorry with all the new comers. this is one group ( blog) no one should have too be in, I an sorry for everyone's loss,  I know it fucking sucks....... but yes today is Saturday, 27 January  2018... 1 year ago on Friday, 27 Jan 2017, was the last time I saw my son alive.... The pain is still there, it will always be there,  But I know we will all be  together, some where one day.   I Miss and Love you Son. :-(

Archived