Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

miss him

martin hernandez

• Members
martin hernandez

oh how i miss ny only baby my 22 year old son named joshua . passed away with lung cancer  . my god help this weak heart of mine i am so devestaded about this  lord jesus help me i am weak.

• Members

I am so sorry for the loss of your son Joshua and so sad to hear your plea. You are not weak you just miss your boy. He was so young too to have such an awful cruel disease. People on this site will hear you and support you and try to offer small crumbs of comfort whenever you want to share ok? We have all lost our beloved children too and understand just what you are going through. be kind to yourself it takes a long time to get to grips with grieving and get to a stage where you can go on without the total devastation in your heart. it is still early days for you, but I promise in time it will get that little bit easier and then that little bit easier again and so on and you will find your way out of the abyss and into the light. keep on going, a bereaved parent is much stronger than they ever believe they can be. We all break, we all fall apart, we all feel we are without hope but there is a strength inside you that will ultimately win against the darkness. your boy Joshua is with you always in your heart and by your side. There is a more active thread on this site called loss of an adult child where you can share too.

• Members
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IMG_0077.JPGIMG_0210.JPGI am so sorry Martin for your loss.

i am living proof if you keep fighting to survive and hang on to Jesus.      You will survive.  And I feel the same about the two sons I have lost and it's been years yet it stil pains me everyday yet somehow I live each day I wake up with the pain of haveing no one who call themselves family who gives a damn yet they think I should march to the tune of their drummers

• Members

thinking of you Martin, one day at a time

Archived