Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

She is here in Spirit!

cruise

• Members

Hello everyone!   It's been a little over 5 years since Gloria Passed away and I miss her terribly. I still live in the apartment we shared together and I feel that she is here in spirit. Back in June I had some unexpected health problems and had to have open heart surgery. As I left my apartment to go to the hospital I had a feeling that I might not ever get back home after the surgery. I was scared and confused and before my surgery I thought about Gloria and how we might be together again if I didn't make it through the surgery and it turned my thought's into a very positive attitude and the surgery went just fine. The doctor said the bypass and valve replacement went well but also said it was the worst he'd ever seen. I feel like Gloria reached out to me and helped me get through it. I know she will be with me forever in spirit and our memories together will help me until we see each other again.

• Members

God Bless you Cruise. Your precious Gloria was with you every step of the way. As much as you would have loved to see her beautiful face again, God didn't see fit to take you to your heavenly home. You still have some work to do on this earth. Gloria is going to help you with that as well. Continue to be strong and keep pressing on.

• Moderators

Cruise,

That is a very special testament to their being with us in our hard times as well as our everydayness.  I'm glad you came through okay, and I, like you, look forward to that day we can be together again!

• Members

Cruise,---Congrats on making it through heart surgery. Gloria was definitely helping you through. It was simply not your time to leave yet. She will be there to help you through Heaven's door when it is time. She has been with you and will continue to be throughout your journey here. Love never dies.

• Members

Cruise,

I'm happy your operation was a success.    It is often in the darkest skies, we see the brightest stars.  Your brightest star, Gloria was with you then  and will continue to be that bright star light through the dark days of your earthly journey.  God Bless and keep you safe!   

• Members

Congrats on successful surgery. They been with us is one of the motivations which keep us moving. I am 5 months out but few months was so terrified that if I am gone who will take care of kids.

Archived