Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

20 year old message from my love

Mrs. Plummer

• Members

Dear people, may I share something?

20 years ago, I lost a baby, and this weekend I was poking around in a box of mementos I kept from the experience, because I wanted to find a tiny pink armband the hospital gave me at the time and put it in with Ken's ashes. I found this card my darling gave me. I shrieked "Oh my God" and virtually collapsed with the onslaught of grief.

But that man was right - for then and for now. My darling was a wise man. 

babycard.jpg

I now have a pink candle that burns daily next to his red one. I like to think of my love and our baby reunited, and both loving me.

• Members

A few weeks after my husband passed away, I was very very angry. I cussed my deceased husband out for leaving myself and our three year old little girl. Lo and behold that night, I dreamt of him with a little boy who looked exactly like my husband. Then I realized, that was our son (at that time I didn't know of the gender) that I had loss from a miscarriage prior to having our little girl. They are together and looked so cute. I wish we could all be together.

• Members
25 minutes ago, Chasisdope said:

A few weeks after my husband passed away, I was very very angry. I cussed my deceased husband out for leaving myself and our three year old little girl. Lo and behold that night, I dreamt of him with a little boy who looked exactly like my husband. Then I realized, that was our son (at that time I didn't know of the gender) that I had loss from a miscarriage prior to having our little girl. They are together and looked so cute. I wish we could all be together.

And you will be, I think, Chas. I like to think of our babies and our men as a mighty team pulling for us <3

• Members

Mrs. Plummer, Chasisdope---Thank you for sharing, despite the pain it caused. I truly believe your *lost* children are with your husbands. I believe families are reunited in Heaven. Not to offend anyone's beliefs, but a friend of mine talked to a medium. She lost her daughter to cancer and her husband to Alzheimers. Her daughter had a miscarriage before the cancer diagnosis. The medium informed her that her daughter is with the husband and showed a young boy with the daughter. They are doing well in Heaven, awaiting for the whole family to be together.This info brought my friend much relief and comfort, especially knowing the gender of the child she would have been a grandmother to.

No matter our separate beliefs, we each need something to have trust and faith in, that our someday reunion will be all that we want and wish for. Blessings to you all.

• Members
11 hours ago, KMB said:

Mrs. Plummer, Chasisdope---Thank you for sharing, despite the pain it caused. I truly believe your *lost* children are with your husbands. I believe families are reunited in Heaven. Not to offend anyone's beliefs, but a friend of mine talked to a medium. She lost her daughter to cancer and her husband to Alzheimers. Her daughter had a miscarriage before the cancer diagnosis. The medium informed her that her daughter is with the husband and showed a young boy with the daughter. They are doing well in Heaven, awaiting for the whole family to be together.This info brought my friend much relief and comfort, especially knowing the gender of the child she would have been a grandmother to.

No matter our separate beliefs, we each need something to have trust and faith in, that our someday reunion will be all that we want and wish for. Blessings to you all.

Not offensive at all, KMB - it strengthens my fondest hope.

Archived