Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

So tired..

Knhedges

• Members

I'm so tired of missing him... The yearning for his voice, his touch, his smell...

I'm so tired..

I just wish he would come back home to me..

• Members

I totally understand the feeling. I am so tired of hurting. I hope things get better for all of us. No one deserves this heartache. It's unbearable! 

• Members

Knhedges 

You Described my own feelings. Just hang in there dear. We are all together in this mess. Hugs to you. 

• Members
claribassist13

It's the kind of tired that sleep can't fix, and it wears us down quickly. 

Make sure you are being kind to yourself and taking the time to take care of you. It will be much better for you in the long run. 

• Members

Knhedges

I so feel your pain.   I too miss my husband sooooooooooo much - it hurts my entire inside.  When I think I'm OK, I quickly realize I'm not.   I received a post recently that told me not to concentrate on what I lost but what I still have and I'm passing that on to you.   Concentrate on that beautiful baby and the joy you will have raising her.   God Bless!

• Moderators

I know.  (((hugs)))  As much time as has gone by for me, I still miss him sooo much!!

• Members

I too am tired. I am physically tired, emotionally tired, spiritually tired. All I want is some relief from the pain, the hurt, the exhaustion. I can't get a good night's sleep no matter how hard I try, and I can't do anything without thinking of her and how she's supposed to be here with me right now.

I've only been in this for less than a week. Even the thought that in a few weeks I'll still be feeling this way is completely unbearable. It feels like I'm on fire, but the fire doesn't burn, it just causes the pain of burning. Nothing I do makes it even the slightest bit better. Even when I have happy fleeting memories, they immediately crash back down to despair.

I'm in my house, looking around... her favorite chair, the nick-nacks she played with on my table, the place she stood when we hugged and kissed........ 

• Moderators

fzald,

It may be a long slow process, but it will get better...we can't fix it like we'd like to but we do adjust as we process the grief and one day you will even smile again, even if you can't imagine that possible right now.  You're still very fresh in the grief and you're going through the unbearable time right now...it won't stay this intense.  One day at a time.

Archived