Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Today I lost my beloved cat , her name is Kalfoza

Luai

• Members

Today at 5 pm my beloved cat Kalfoza a two and half years old female cat passed away at the vet while I was with her, she had a heart attack. Kalfoza was a beautiful cat , full of energy and life , she was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am now so sad crying all day, I am truly very sad never ever been this sad in my life, I love her so much. thank you for reading this.

• Moderators

Luai,

I am so sorry you lost your Kalfoza, at 2 1/2 you would never expect that!  I am so sorry her life was cut so short.  I lost my cat last June, I still have one but they were quite opposite and one does not fill the void left by the other.

I am someone that loves dogs and cats and horses, they are some of the greatest joy to be around in life, but with that, I also know the heartache of losing one.  My heart goes out to you.

Maybe you could share a picture if it's not too hard?

• Members

Kalfoza is a beautiful cat. I am so sorry you lost her at such a young age. It hurts so much when we lose a much loved companion. She gave you love and joy during the short time she was here. Such a blessing to have had that time and have those memories.

I have one cat, a dark tortoiseshell, her name is Squeaks. Also, one dog, JT. I would not know what to do if I didn't have them.

• Moderators

Oh she is beautiful!  That is a beautiful picture.

From having lost my husband after only knowing him 6 1/2 years, I've learned it's not as much about quantity of time as quality of time together.  We had an amazing marriage and love and made every day count, I have no regrets, our relationship was perfect....I just wish it could have lasted longer.  I imagine the same is true for our furry loves...we know going in that we'll probably outlive them, yet we give our all to them and love them wholeheartedly, and can have no regrets about having done so...we just wish we could have had longer to do so.

• Members
23 hours ago, KayC said:

Oh she is beautiful!  That is a beautiful picture.

From having lost my husband after only knowing him 6 1/2 years, I've learned it's not as much about quantity of time as quality of time together.  We had an amazing marriage and love and made every day count, I have no regrets, our relationship was perfect....I just wish it could have lasted longer.  I imagine the same is true for our furry loves...we know going in that we'll probably outlive them, yet we give our all to them and love them wholeheartedly, and can have no regrets about having done so...we just wish we could have had longer to do so.

I am sorry for the loss of your husband, and thank you so much for your kind words, it is still so hard for me, I am having flashbacks and now blaming my self for her death.

• Members
On 2/2/2017 at 4:47 PM, KMB said:

Kalfoza is a beautiful cat. I am so sorry you lost her at such a young age. It hurts so much when we lose a much loved companion. She gave you love and joy during the short time she was here. Such a blessing to have had that time and have those memories.

I have one cat, a dark tortoiseshell, her name is Squeaks. Also, one dog, JT. I would not know what to do if I didn't have them.

Thank you KMB, may God always protect Squeaks and JT for you.

• Members

Luai----We all have flashbacks when confronted with loss. It is part of the grieving. Don't blame yourself for Kalfoza's passing. You had her at the vet. The heart attack could not have been prevented. You did your best. It happened for reasons beyond anyone's control. Prayers and hugs to you.

Archived