Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Afterlife Info - 3 sites

Jeff In Denver

• Members
Jeff In Denver

I don't want to offend anyone.  Just ignore this if you're not into it.  I would have laughed at any idea of afterlife talk a year ago, but things have changed.

You may or may not have heard of Roberta Grimes.  She is a lawyer and author who is a big proponent of the afterlife.  I like the forums on her afterlife.com site. If you have any interest in this sort of thing it might be worth looking into. I don't always agree with what she says, but she is very tuned in, helpful, and she cares.

Also, Sandra Champlain's "We Don't Die" network on YouTube has several interesting interviews including the one below.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGLLOYYt5s&t=525s

She has also interviewed my favorite guide to all of this, Dr. Piero Parisetti.

Finally, Blair Robertson sometimes has  helpful info on his site.  He's the guy who charges $450 for a 1/2 hour reading.  To me that's unconscionable.  He also seems somewhat slick, if you know what I mean.   blairrobertson.com

• Members

Thank you Jeff for the links.  

Before she met me, my wife had seen and experienced certain phenomena with her own eyes, with accompanying witnesses, multiple times, both during personal life and at work in hospital. It got her very intrigued by the paranormal.

We talked a lot about these experiences of hers during our time together, I tried to brush them aside at the beginning, but many of the experiences were pretty much unexplainable by science.  I've begun to be very open-minded about the possibility that life does not end at physical death.  

A year ago we were driving past a cemetery near our house (well that's where she is right now).  We may have been talking about the movie "Intersteller".
We decided to make a pact.  If one of us dies first, and if the soul persists,  then s/he will try to focus some energy to give signs to the surviving one.  I remember she saying "nothing scary please, please don't show up in my mirror".   I said don't show up in my mirror too.

I then completely forgot about this talk.

I started feeling a bit of her presence during the 3 week search for her, and I thought, Hmm, does this mean she's not alive anymore?  But the glimmer of hope that she's still alive made me stuff those sensations away.  After she was found, I started getting some very specific tactile signs that I can't explain medically.  Typically the comforting tactile signs occur when I'm half awake in the morning and about to think of her.   But the first one occurred after the Police brought the news that she was found (I started having an unexplained soreness for 20 minutes, at the exact location where she had pain during the last week of her life.  I didn't draw the connection until 5-10 minutes after the soreness started, and I didn't remember the pact we made a year ago until a week later).   There had been uncanny coincidences, unlikely prayers answered, and help showing up at the least expected hours (eg in the middle of the night, unasked for but desperately needed). 

I do believe in the higher power, and the persistence of her soul, which is without suffering and at a place of love and positivity. 
I believe she may still "see" us and give blessings to us.  And that the last thing she wants is to see me incapacitated in grief and live a life of sadness.
She would want me to live life to the fullest with our baby son, and she'll always be smiling from the other side.
This is what truly keeps me going, what keeps me from getting mired in negativity and profound grief. 

I never really imagined I would ever look into mediums, but now I'm getting a little curious.  Still not sure if I'll do it though. 

Archived