Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my older brother.

Sannay

• Members

It's been almost 2 mos since I lost my brother. He had a heartattack on Thanksgiving. It came as a surprise to everyone. I'm the younger of 4. Having a really hard time dealing. I didn't get a chance to talk to him that day and usually I call everyone thanksgiving morning. This was the day the entire fam was supposed to be together after a year. Feeling so heartbroken. Sometimes I feel my husband doesn't understand. I have anxiety attacks everyday. Trying to stay busy. I'm on meds. I feel big crowds are to much. I miss him every day. My family having a difficult time. I feel lost.

• Members

Dear Sannay,

My deepest condolences and sympathies on the passing of your beloved brother. Its a terrible shock. All your thoughts and feelings are normal. Grief is so overwhelming. And I know its hard to make sense of what happened. Please try and be kind as possible to yourself. And surround yourself with loving and caring friends and family. Try to seek out additional supports through the community, school, church or work if you can. Thinking of you and your family. Sending you lots of hugs.

• Members

Dear Sannay,

My condolence and all sympathies with you on passing of your beloved brother, RIP.

Same happened to me before 4 years, I was also in same situation where I feel totally lost and as we are younger we group in their shelters, but what we can do? we can pray for them and as our holy GITA says, even any religion believes that everything is winter by mighty god we can not change it, we should pray for their peace and believe that they are always with us, and dear its all about time, give your time with groups like this, good books and fiends, talk as much as you can about him.

Archived