Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Coping

Rob ikemire

• Members

I lost my little brother 14 years ago to suicide and now have two sisters at my house that just lost there brother this week and another friend here that just lost his brother two weeks ago all this death from suicide has really brought my loss back I'm trying to help them but not sure how to help there's so much heartache at one time going on its crazy how 14 years ago can seem just like yesterday. 

• Members

Dear Rob,

I'm so sorry for all your pain and sorrow. And now you are trying to support your family and friends through more loss. You are doing everything you can by being present in their lives. Continue to hug and love them and listen to them during this difficult time. I'm so sorry. I know we all try to cope the best we can. The world seems to be going crazy on us during grief and even the long years afterwards. Thinking of you and your friends and family during this very difficult time.

Archived