Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Well, this is it.

Knhedges

• Members

I'm in the hospital being induced to have our daughter. I've got Dylan's flannel shirt that he always wore, two framed pictures of him, and his urn. My mom, sister, and friend are here with me. They are all chatting and excited and I'm just... I don't know. Honestly I feel completely dead inside right now. I'm not excited. I'm not happy. I'm dead. He's not here. He should be sitting beside my bed right now, holding my hand. I miss him so much.

I know he's here with me in spirit. I just wish it was enough. Here's to hoping this labor and delivery goes quickly...

• Members

You can do this!! It is so hard, that I can attest to however once you have her, you are going to be filled with so much joy. I agree dylan being there in spirit is not the same, as I wanted more as well. I know Dylan is rooting you on and is right beside you. I talked to weaver and told him he should be with us while I was laboring with our son. He was there, so is Dylan, just not like we want. I pray for a quick and safe delivery. Your princess needs her queen. She is ready to meet you, and trust and believe that she is going to change your life. God bless you my love! 

• Members

He's there! Make him proud. I know it's hard but that baby will bring you life through all this darkness. My son is my only reason right now. Good luck. Praying for comfort and a safe delivery. God Bless.

• Members

Thank you. Less than 4 hours from beginning to end, I was blown away. It was the easiest labor I've ever known of. She is absolutely amazing and she has brought me comfort for the first time since I lost Dylan. Oh, it still hurts so much that he isn't by my side to see how amazing she is... But I just hold her to my chest and cry, look at her big eyes, watch her suck on her fingers, and she makes things seem a little more okay.

My sweet little Emily Dilynn.

39722.jpeg

• Members

Oh my God! She is so sweet! 

God bless her and god bless you sweetheart. Surely Dylan was with you. His presence made it easy for you. 

How are you now?

I can tell..she has your smile. 

• Members

Knhedges,

This is a time to rejoice - a new life has come into this world and she is simply beautiful  - not only that, part of Dylan is here - the love you two shared is in human form - amazing.   Dylan is probably passing out cigars in heaven  :D 

I am so excited for you.  My prayer is for God to bless you and your beautiful child.  

• Members

She is beautiful!  Congratulations! I am sure Dylan is able to look down and see her and share in the sweetness that the two of you created.  

My prayers are with you.

• Moderators

Knhedges,

OMG, she is so beautiful!  I'm glad she brings you comfort and may she be a joy to your life!  I'm glad labor/delivery went fast.  Congratulations, I hope you get some much needed rest now and enjoy your beautiful little girl, I love her name and that you named her after your dad, I'm sure that pleases him!

• Members

Knhedges---Emily Dilynn, Such a beautiful name, beautiful girl and an honor for her dad! Congratulations! She'll bring you joy and help your heart to heal. Dylan will be watching over the both of you, sending love. Bless all of you!

• Members
claribassist13

I love how you honored your love by making his name her middle name!
I am sure that as the years pass it will be a wonderful reminder to her that she is loved by more people than see can see!

Congratulations!

• Members

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. They came today to take newborn pictures and they took this one for me. I just wanted to share it because it is very special to me. She is wrapped in one of his favorite shirts. 

FB_IMG_1484679209233.jpg

• Members

Your baby looks wiser than her days. More mature if that makes sense.  She is absolutely perfect and I am glad you got that photo done.

• Members

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations. She will bring you so much joy and just know that Dylan will be watching over both of you...always. God bless you both 

• Members

Awwww, she really brought tears to my eyes. You did it! You both are truly amazing. This is not easy stuff. She's just so beautiful.

• Members

Such a beautiful photo of Emily with the photo of her dad behind her. A wonderful idea that will be a great keepsake!

• Moderators

That's beautiful, what a great idea!  I like the idea of him looking down on her, as if he's watching over her.

• Members

Oh my God!  Simply Beautiful.  There's a song my choir sings, "Don't be discourage, Joy comes in the morning".   Well, here it is - in the flesh - JOY.   God bless and keep you and your "JOY" safe.  Hugs and kisses! 

Archived