Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Tears and Pain

Francine

• Members

The bible teaches that "This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it".  As much as I believe that statement,  I couldn't rejoice today - this has been an awful day for me thus far.  Last night I cried myself to sleep; this morning cried in the shower, cried when I went to my support group; cried afterwards when I went over to my sisters for coffee; cried at the restaurant celebrating one of my sister's birthday - cried seeing pictures of myself and my husband; cried on the ride home; cried when I came into the house; cried on the phone with a friend - you name it - I cried.  Just couldn't get him off my mind.:(

I feel so alone - so sick.  My sisters are bless to have their husbands still on this earth and sometimes just to hear the negative things they say about - hurts me so.   I  I tell them to love one another and tell each other that everyday.  That life is so short and to live each day as if it was their last.  I'd do anything to have my husband here but God saw fit to take him from me, from this world -  why -  I'll never know.  I know I must God, in his infinite wisdom, that everything will be OK.  The pain is excruciating and it hurts my entire being. 

I'll get through this excruciating pain - no, we all will get through this pain.  This is my prayer and God answers prayer.   God Bless us all; all we need do is open our hearts and let him in.  He'll do the rest.

• Members

Francine, I feel your pain. Yesterday made 2 weeks since the father of my child passed and I cry until I'm sick. My insides hurt so bad from crying. Today I found myself angry asking God why. Everyone seems so happy and I feel like I'm dying. I'm so sorry you have to go through this hurt. No one derserves this. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless.

• Moderators

Francine,

This is not a day of rejoicing, but of grief.  There may come a day you can rejoice even in your situation, today is not that day.  It takes more time than I can count to process their grief and rebuild our lives into something tolerable, let alone, enjoyable.  You don't have to rejoice today.  It's okay to cry, we're witting here with you.

• Members

B7176 and KayC

Thank you both for your responses - When positive responses are received, it lifts my spirits and I am truly appreciative of them.  I know God puts people in our lives for comfort and to ease some of our hurt  - people such as yourselves.  God bless you both.

• Members

Francine,

Your unwavering faith pushes me more than you know.You are a true blessing and inspiration in my life. GOD is so good and he is so faithful. I listen to a lot of gospel music and one of the songs that I have been listening to is "no other choice" by Tye Tribbett. The song is saying that we don't have any other choice but to trust GOD. I know for me, I have no other choice but to trust him. I see that my plan was definitely not his and I have to accept that in order to find peace. GOD is going to get the glory, even within this situation. The fact that you are still seeking GOD, the angels are rejoicing. Your rejoicing will come. Psalms 30:5 says "Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy comes in the morning". Our morning is coming. Thank you Jesus!!  Just Hold fast. 

• Members

Ajsmother

That brought tears to my soul.  Thank you for that - even through this piercing pain, God is there sending someone our way for comfort and support.  God never said it would be easy, but that he'd be there ever step of the way.  I know that someday I will be with my love again where pain is no more and life is eternal.  Won't that be amazing.  God bless you for your post and keep you and that lovely baby safe. 

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Ajsmother said:

"Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy comes in the morning".

Perfect reminder!  Thank you!  That will be my verse for the day on Facebook.

Archived