Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Starting up a memorial Fund

Blake's mom

• Members

My husband and I are wanting to start up a memorial Fund in memory of our son. Has anyone ever started one? How do you do it? I want to do it for my sons legacy and at the same time help others. 

• Members

I looked it up on line and I saw one site that I liked. It's called you caring.com. It's a step by step guide. Gives you tons of ideas of what you are trying to accomplish. I hope it helps.  By the way , I think the idea is amazing. Good night Blake mom. May your angel in heaven help ease you into a restful night. Irene

• Members

Blakesmom you are amazing! So very soon after your loss and already you are thinking of others and will make a difference to other people's lives, What a legacy your son would be proud of you and what a lovely memorial to your much loved son. You are one special woman.

Archived