Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Really struggling today

Blake's mom

• Members

I am really struggling since since losing my 3 year old son Blake. I am in such a dark place right now and I don't know how to go on. 

My little boy was everything to my husband and I. All I do is cry everyday. I miss his hands around my neck whenever I would cry he would hug me as hard as he could. I miss his little voice and his smile. 

I miss his I wove you mom because he couldn't pronounce his L's. I miss watching paw patrol with him because he was obsessed with it if though it did drive me nuts sometimes. 

How do I go on from here? I am hurting so much. Please help me. 

• Members
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear broken hearted Blake's momma ~

all who have lost children big or small have been right where you are at wondering how can we survive ~~

yet here I, who are one am.

i've lost two sons and I still miss them just like you do your Blake even tho they were grown up...

i honestly do not know how I am still standing..

i could give you a whole bunch of words made into sentences..

but the bottom line is..

somehow, be breath, step, day ,hour, year ,,and on it goes..

but before one gets to where they think they will live beyond the death of their child,,,one must walk the very steps you are walking, living every day and work thru all the pain 

& agony that goes with this GREIF.

each one here who reads your words,,,,I know their heart breaks for you and goes out to you..

we know that you will survive...as we have and as we are,,one agonizing day at a time...

thennn,,slowly,,,where you at first hardly know it or  believe it..

the total gramma lessons some...otherwise HOW COUKD WE LIVE????

keep talking,,,keep doing whatever YOU MUST DO to make it thru the next day..

do not listen to anyone who has NOT WALKED IN YOUR STEPS if they say things that hurt, bring anger,,,and make this harder than it already it..

YOU MUSH FIGHT FOR YOUR SELF,,,,

I CARE...KEEP REACHING OUT HERE TO ONES WHO ARE WALKING IN YOUR SHOES...

RAiNiE

• Members
TearsInHeaven

Blake's mom,I am so truly sorry for your loss and your heartache.  My son was an adult when he died but I have a little 3 year old granddaughter. I can imagine the pain you are going through and understand the depth of pain of losing a child. Your grief will be as unique to you as your beautiful son was unique to you. Right now your world is a deep, dark, awful place. Rainie has some good words for you. A parent losing a child is the hardest thing to face and right now your pain is raw. You are too shocked to think straight.  As hard as it is please make sure to take care of yourself.  That is the hardest thing to do right now.  Also talk about your beautiful Blake, talk about your feelings, your loss. Take things one small step at a time. Don't think about tomorrow or next week, think about just making it through the next minute.  Right now your heart is in a thousand pieces. Give yourself credit for every small step and know that the tears will come.  Some one told me that all those tears are love you have inside for your child. 

• Members
1 hour ago, RAiNiE said:

Dear broken hearted Blake's momma ~

all who have lost children big or small have been right where you are at wondering how can we survive ~~

yet here I, who are one am.

i've lost two sons and I still miss them just like you do your Blake even tho they were grown up...

i honestly do not know how I am still standing..

i could give you a whole bunch of words made into sentences..

but the bottom line is..

somehow, be breath, step, day ,hour, year ,,and on it goes..

but before one gets to where they think they will live beyond the death of their child,,,one must walk the very steps you are walking, living every day and work thru all the pain 

& agony that goes with this GREIF.

each one here who reads your words,,,,I know their heart breaks for you and goes out to you..

we know that you will survive...as we have and as we are,,one agonizing day at a time...

thennn,,slowly,,,where you at first hardly know it or  believe it..

the total gramma lessons some...otherwise HOW COUKD WE LIVE????

keep talking,,,keep doing whatever YOU MUST DO to make it thru the next day..

do not listen to anyone who has NOT WALKED IN YOUR STEPS if they say things that hurt, bring anger,,,and make this harder than it already it..

YOU MUSH FIGHT FOR YOUR SELF,,,,

I CARE...KEEP REACHING OUT HERE TO ONES WHO ARE WALKING IN YOUR SHOES...

RAiNiE

Thank you so much Rainie. That is great advice and I appreciate it so much. I am so sorry for the loss of your two sons. 

• Members
1 hour ago, TearsInHeaven said:

Blake's mom,I am so truly sorry for your loss and your heartache.  My son was an adult when he died but I have a little 3 year old granddaughter. I can imagine the pain you are going through and understand the depth of pain of losing a child. Your grief will be as unique to you as your beautiful son was unique to you. Right now your world is a deep, dark, awful place. Rainie has some good words for you. A parent losing a child is the hardest thing to face and right now your pain is raw. You are too shocked to think straight.  As hard as it is please make sure to take care of yourself.  That is the hardest thing to do right now.  Also talk about your beautiful Blake, talk about your feelings, your loss. Take things one small step at a time. Don't think about tomorrow or next week, think about just making it through the next minute.  Right now your heart is in a thousand pieces. Give yourself credit for every small step and know that the tears will come.  Some one told me that all those tears are love you have inside for your child. 

Thank you so much TearsInHeaven I appreciate it so much. I think the saying tears are love you have inside for your child is perfect I loved him so much. No matter what happened he would always be there. I will make sure I take care of myself thank you so much. I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son. I am thinking about you. 

• Members
TearsInHeaven

Blake's mom, trying to struggle through these days is pretty overwhelming.  If I have "learned" anything on this horrible path is that this journey is unimaginable.  I know on the Loss of an Adult Child we have a couple of moms that also lost babies. Talk to those who KNOW.  Like I said, your grief is unique as your child is unique but I know how much it has helped me to talk to others who have experienced a loss. I think of them as mentors and now after 2 years, I think of them as friends. They got where I was coming from.  Talk about Blake.  Right now the memories make you cry and they will for a long time. I still do.  But the others who have had to walk this path longer than me have given me the strength to carry on. That loving little boy who made your world smile and lit up the sky is still with you in your heart. Hang on to that with both hands.

• Members

Blakesmom you are not alone there are other parents without their beloved children on this site who understand and do not judge you. Be safe talk grieve accept help just keep on going.

Archived