Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Struggling with losing my son

Blake's mom

• Members

My son Blake was 3 years old when he passed away from bacterial pneumonia. He passed away on Dec. 22, 2016. He was the light of mine and my husbands life. He was the perfect little boy. 

He had severe asthma but he was doing ok with medication until he got the bacterial pneumonia. His poor little body was to weak to fight and it gave out. I miss his laugh, his smile, the way his little chubby fingers would grab my neck and say " I wove you mommy". I miss the way he would be so happy in the morning when I would wake him up and would say hi mommy I want breakfast. 

How do I move on from losing my precious son? My house is so quiet and all my husband and I do is cry. I need him back I want him back. 

I hope heaven is beautiful baby I love you to the moon and back always and forever. You were mommys number one kiddo. 

Amanda

• Members

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for sharing your Blake with us. My deepest condolences and sympathies on the loss of your beloved son. There are no words during this difficult time. We are all here to support you. Thinking of you. Sending you love and hugs.

• Members
On 12/31/2016 at 3:30 PM, reader said:

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for sharing your Blake with us. My deepest condolences and sympathies on the loss of your beloved son. There are no words during this difficult time. We are all here to support you. Thinking of you. Sending you love and hugs.

Thank you so much reader I appreciate it. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. 

• Members

Dear Amanda,

I wish I could do more. I know the pain is unbearable. My thoughts are with your family during this very trying time. Big hugs.

• Members

Dear Blake mom

I lost my mom in october of 2016. I still feel the pain but it can't compare to yours. I am so very sorry about your precious baby.  I can only tell you this story in hopes in helps you understand a bit and feel some comfort in this craziness. In 1994 in my mid twenties think I was 27 or so. I was getting allergy injections. I flat lined on my last visit and took an amazing trip through a bright very bright tunnel into a beautiful placed filled with such amazing love overwhelming love joy happiness beauty that I didn't want to return at all . I remember being there as if I was about seven years old and when I was there I remember wanting to rush and greet everyone and go through their light as that is how you fully experience their souls over on the other side. Well I came to the fell on the floor of the doctors office .  They wanted to call rescue but I was ok I just went home after a while never forgetting my trip to heaven. You baby is very happy and very taken care of with so much love and joy that only we can imagine. Please know that he is where he was called to be and came to your life for a reason to strengthen you and your husband to prepare a place for your day too when you will reunite with him.  You will see him again I promise.  I will pray for his soul and for you both to be again to be ok again I know God is with you both hang on to His love and know you are not alone.  Irene

Archived