Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Would have been married 30 yrs today

lovedones

• Members

Well today is another day that I don't coupe well.  My husband and I would have been married for 30 yrs today.  I was 19 he was 20.  Boy it was 2 days after a major snow storm.  I lived only 5 minutes from the church.  I remember stepping into a garbage bag putting on snow boats so I wouldn't get my wedding dress snowy or salt on it.  lol.  We had to move the reception to the church social hall due to the snow fall.  But everything went off with out a hitch. But I will alwys have my memories.

• Members

You have your memories and that is wonderful, it sounds like your wedding day was beautiful and like you said it went off without a hitch. These fond memories keep your loved one alive and with you in your heart when you feel the most alone and hurt. Keep your memories close to your heart and remember you are not alone.

Archived