Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my best freind on 7-4-16

Temppy33

• Members

Hi i lost my best friend on 7-4-16 and that day was one of the worst for me in my life since then been have teoble breathing i think having panic attacks and sever anxiety. We were in jail together in a diffrent state and they said he had a sever heart attack he laid in the cell and i couldnt get to him he was laying on the floor in inreaposive it took the jailers 10 min to get up stairs to him but he was already gone and there was nothing i could do

• Members

I am very sorry for your loss. Your anxiety sounds normal, but I am no expert. Many people suffer from terrible anxiety which makes them feel as though they can't breathe. Check with your doctor to see if you are okay if this continues. I work at a prison for my regular job. It is scary and horrible when medical emergencies happen. The people in charge truly try to do everything possible to help. It's very difficult... I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I am so sorry you had to experience this trauma. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

Archived