Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Love Knows No Death

Soryashusband

• Members
Soryashusband

I just wanted to mention something that has helped me a lot. I bought a book off Amazon called 'Love knows no death' It's only $10. It links up with a website called the foreverfamilyfoundation. You read a chapter and then you watch a video off the website that relates to what you just read. In a very scientific way it shows you how your loved one hasn't just disappeared like smoke. Their personality still exists and they are still with us. It's not religious in anyway, but rather takes a very scientific approach. Knowing that my wife still exists and hasn't ceased to exist brought me a sense of peace.

I ended up having a session with a medium and it was the closest thing Iike a final conversation with my wife that I can imagine. I had questions  when my wife died and I feel like they were answered. I went into it skeptical and came out convinced that it's real. Even if you're not sure about talking to a medium, I really encourage you to get the book. It's only $10, I spend that much on coffee. I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it could help. Good luck to all of you going down this horrible road.

• Moderators

Thank you for sharing that, I've heard of it, and I think it helps to have that scientific approach, I don't think science and religion are that at odds but just different perspectives on the same thing, like looking at something from different angles.  I believe with all my heart that life does not just end, there's too many people died and came back (heart restarted, etc.) whose accounts are very similar of what happens.  Besides my George was too great a personality to just cease to exist!  We will be together beyond this life, of that I am positive.  And I'm glad your experience was helpful to you.

• Members
Mrs. Plummer

Hi Soryas,

A very nice member from here gave me a pdf of LKND, and I intend to study it as soon as I have a moment. It's very encouraging that you've found it helpful :) I don't give a rat's bum what people say about the concept of Afterlife being a "human conceit." My Ken lives on, and this thought is my first line of comfort. I think LKND will help me consolidate that, and I look forward to it :)

• Members
Jeff In Denver

I saw this quote on the Forever Family Foundation's website: "Despite much of mainstream thought, the only thing that can provide significant comfort and hope to the bereaved is a belief that the deceased still exists in some form.  Such belief triumphs all methods of traditional grief therapy, and it is not difficult to figure out why."

• Members

Hi Jeff, Thanks for sharing the quote. We need something to believe in to help us in coping. I am up to chapter 8 with LKND.

• Members
Jeff In Denver

Hi KMB,  you're very welcome.  I'm glad to hear that you're working through the course.  I really hope it's helping you.

Archived