Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Day of Joy and Tears

Ajsmother

• Members

So many of you know that the love of my life passed August 19th from a fatal motorcycle accident. Well today on  Christmas, our son was born. The best Christmas present one could ask for. It's so bittersweet as I would have loved to share this moment with Anthony. I know he is with us, it's just hard not to be able to see him in the flesh. I wanted to share my blessing with you all!!!! Merry Christmas to you all and your family. I am praying for your strength through this tough time. God bless you all!

• Members

That is so sweet. Thankful that you and baby are both healthy. It's been two months and five days for me. My gift this year is being able to let our little girl spend time with his family as well.

• Members

Ajsmother----Congratulations! On Christmas day---such a wonderful gift! I'm sure that God and your son's father held your baby first before he was born. They'll be watching over you both and sending love.

• Moderators

AJs mother,

I am so glad for you!  Now you have a special reason to celebrate Christmas!  I'm sure he is smiling big time, enjoy your precious baby!

Chasis, you too, I hope you enjoy each and every day with your little girl.

• Members

I am sorry for your heartache.  My husband died on August 18.  Such a hard year.  

I am so glad for the birth of your baby.  I hope you can see his father in him and it gives you strength.

• Members

Congratulations on your baby boy. In 11 days I will be welcoming our baby girl into the world.  This is the first time I've found someone who is in a similar situation as me. I'm terrified of birth without him... 

Does it help having your baby to hold on to? Having a piece of your love that you can physically hold?

I'm so afraid I will be overwhelmed with grief that I won't be able to appreciate the birth of our daughter. Dylan died in November so I'm only a little over 2 months out...

• Members

Knhedges, Dylan will live on through your daughter. Maybe through mannerisms, same color eyes or hair. I'm sure you'll recognize something of Dylan that will bring you joy and peace. It is said that our loved ones in Heaven don't miss out on anything. Dylan will be the first to hold his daughter before she is born and he'll love her and watch over her. He won't miss any of her milestones through life. Take care of yourself, you'll get through the birth just fine and will finally have your daughter to hold and love.

• Members

Born on our Lord and Savior's birthday.   Your husband is celebrating the birth of his son with the angels and saints - can you imagine - what a celebration.   God bless you and keep you and your son safe.  You have an angel looking after you and your son - hid dad.

• Members

GOD has given me the best gift. I am so thankful for his birth on such a powerful day. Thank you heavenly father!!!

Knhedges- you know I felt the same fear as well. I was afraid that grief would overshadow the joy of his arrival... It has been difficult due to their strong resemblance, however our baby boy has given me so much peace.. I hold him, talk to him about his father, show him pictures. I will even cry at times while doing this. He just looks at me with these dark brown eyes, like his father and I am reminded that we are going to be ok. You are going to love her like no other. 

Before AJs birth. I got a 3d ultrasound of him. I knew that they were going to look alike. I had shirts made..this brings me happiness as well..AJ and Anthony love doing the duck lips. AJ was even.doing those while in utero.

The next pic is of me and my bundle of joy. I am so blessed. Thank you Jesus!!

Screen shot 2016-11-10 at 9.24.14 AM-1.png

20161225_173736.jpg

• Members

Oh your baby is so adorable and he does look a lot like daddy.  Congratulations and I love the lovely pictures you shared.  

I am so glad for the healing your little one is doing for your heart.

• Members

Congratulations, Ajsmother! Beautiful pics---like father, like son---you must be so proud and happy. I'm sure that God had your son's dad hold him and his soul before he was born. He'll be watching over the both of you and sending waves of love.  Your son and his dad's love will help heal your heart. Bless you all.

• Moderators

It's uncanny how alike they look!  I love the red stocking and cap too, that's too cute!

• Members

Thank you all for your kind words. You all are so strong and that gives me strength. I am very thankful that i came across this forum. This is by far a forum that no one wants to be on, however the support here is amazing. Thank you all!!! 

Archived