Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I feel I have lost 3 people in the 1 person

LianneH

• Members

I lost my unbiological auntie (she's was better than blood) in August and I was very close to her she was like a 2nd mum to me and also a best friend so feel I have lost 3 people in the 1 person I was always at her house helping her when she wasn't well and she was always there for me no matter what situation I had as I am the black sheep of my family and don't get on with them that much so she never judged just said it how she seen it and that is what I am like so was the best person to speak to as she was an outsider looking in and she has been with us as Christmas for the last 4 years and could only cope being at my mums with her there and now I don't know hope I will cope as I am not getting on with my sister the now so don't even want to be in the same room as her I just feel so alone and just want to sleep through the whole day I have nowhere else I can go I have felt suicidal but I also have a son but hes staying with me I just have so much going on just now I am finding it hard to cope when I speak to people about how I am feeling I feel I am burden them with my problems that's why I have came on this 

• Members

Dear Lianne,

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved auntie. She sounds like an amazing woman. I know you loved her very much and miss her like crazy. This is a terrible time in one's life when a beloved aunt passes. There is so much pain and sorrow and its hard to get through each day. Please try to take care of yourself the best you can. And if at all possible please try to reach out and talk to caring family and friends that can support you and encourage you during this time. If not, please try to call a local distress line, or try to access any community resources through school, work, or church. You are not alone. We are all here to support you. Thinking of you. Sending you lots of love and hugs. I know its hard.

• Members

hiya  guys mine name is Claire..i want to share my heart break.... my sister passed away at 31 pregnant with my little necie both passed over  my whole life fell apart  then a later my mum passed away of a broken heart and then my dad passed away a year after mum... me and my sister were both having a  baby there was 4 weeks between us... after 11 years  I have 3 stunning children and a husband that loves me... but the issure I have is no matter what I do I still if alone and emptie...I been to see people that chats to you... but am just at a lost mum of 3... just want to speak to somone whos been thought  a lot... just like me........

• Members

Hi Claire. I can't say I know how you feel, but I know what it's like to go through the deaths of multiple loved ones. Sometimes, instead of time healing the wounds, it just becomes more hidden. I haven't yet figured out how to become less lonely, but I know some people are comforted by talking to other people that were close to the people who died. 

Archived