Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

deathbed vioce.

tatiescone

• Members

Im 52,

Never had anything in my life i can say was unusual,but my dad died in september,he was 79,he smoked since he was 11,he drank all his life but my mum kept him in check,and if she went first he would have used that as an excuse to drink himself to death,but he went first,so that was that.

He was a dad that loved me,i knew that,but he liked a night or day out,and would give me/us money to go enjoy ourselves,and my mum went to bingo,so that was that.

He died in september 2009,cancer,and the large family my mum and dad had visited the hospital daily and nightly.

At three in the morning there was 5 of us sitting by his bedside,2 nights b4 he died,and my sister said,"did you hear that", to which my sister in law said "aye,someone said cathy"(my mums name),i was sitting with my brother on my right thinking thier on something,but bout 10 secs ltr there was only something i can describe as a radio tunin in and a voice sayin 4 words(if i had a recorder i would have got it)but i didnt,and although i wasnt scared,i knew it wasnt from us 5,it was from somewhere else,my brother said"matt did you hear that?"i said "aye,4 words,what the hell was that?,my brother said as he heard the words he couldnt breath and his hair on the back of his neck stood up and he got a lump in his throat,he felt that something passed through him,but my sister and sister in law heard nothing as we had heard nothing when they had heard the name cathy.Dont understand all this,but know wot i heard,if anyone has heard similar things plz let me know,i dont believe in the god stuff,but think there may be something we dont know about(afterlife?)ty,matt.

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

what were the 4 words besides your mom's name????? Your dad's spirit was in the room.......I lost a young son......I am open to it all.....3 weeks ago I could not sleep and someone called his name......I did not recognize the voice but wondered was tanner paying a visit and it was time to go or was it my son's way to comfort me....because it did......I was not hearing things.   blessings to your family; cindy; tanner's mom

• Members

[user=19712]tanmanmymagicman[/user] wrote:

what were the 4 words besides your mom's name????? Your dad's spirit was in the room.......I lost a young son......I am open to it all.....3 weeks ago I could not sleep and someone called his name......I did not recognize the voice but wondered was tanner paying a visit and it was time to go or was it my son's way to comfort me....because it did......I was not hearing things.   blessings to your family; cindy; tanner's mom

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your son,my wife lost her son(my stepson)on christmas eve 2 yrs ago and is still in counseling to this day.

As for what the four words were,im not sure,it sounded as though they came from within a tunnel,there was a raspy sound to them and thats why i know it wasnt an earthy sound,but ive always felt if i was ready for it i could understand them,and ive been wanting and wishing for a repeat of those words.It really didnt scare me as it was over so quick,but i just sat stunned for a sec and thats when my brother looked at me in shock and asked if i heard it.What i dont understand is why my sister and sister in law heard the first word and myself and my brother didnt get that part,but my mum was sitting there and heard nothing at all.

My wife reckons my dad had an out of body experience,but i dont get how we could hear him(im assuming it was him).

One more thing that may help you,my wife has always said that when her mum died many years ago,while she was in bed her mum called her name,she said she called her twice,but my wife said the room was freezing and she was terrified to open her eyes,because she didnt answer her or open her eyes she has always regretted that,hope it helps you,take care,and thanks for your reply,,matt.

• Members

Maybe the voice some of you heard in the room was another being coming from the other side to help your dad cross over.Many people see loved ones who have died when they are near death.When I was first told that my mom had died the weirdest thing happened,I know it was in my head but I heard her voice as loud as can be screaming out-I'm free,I'm free!!!It sounded like she was shouting this and was soo happy.I have had alot of strange things happen since she died,things I believe were signs from her,unfortunately they have all stopped,but I hope that just means she is now where she is supposed to be.I'm not overly religious,but I am trying to believe that their is something more after we die.This can't be it.Strange things happen and I don't think we are meant to understand it all.

Peace to you and your family;)

• Members

My wife said the same thing about someone comin for my dad,but she said he must have said no to that person,cos it was about two days ltr he passed.Also b4 he passed he was seeing things and kicking out to something and sayin he wasnt goin,we though it may have been his mind playing tricks,but after wot my brother and myself heard i wonder,is it possible that there is an afterlife(other dimension),and if so,how would that work?,im sure there is something else out there,and i believe that when you pass you get one chance at communication and thats it,if the chosen person dont pickup on it then thats it(my belief),and hope im right...matt.

• Administrators

Dear Members,

We are excited to mention that we are moving to a more new and improved message boards on MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 9th! The boards will be done for a few hours while we are making the conversation. Remember we posted information about this move a month ago. For some of you this might seem a bit sudden,  but when we were reviewing the site we determined the current message board you are using is out of date and the company that designed it is no longer in existence. The good news is this new message board will have new features that have been requested in the past like more fields we can add to your profiles and a chat room up to 20 people at one time. If we find the chat room is bursting at the seams we will add additional room for extra people. All your old posts, private messages and such will be migrated to the new message board. You might have to put up your profile picture again but not sure. The new company will be doing the migration for us. Here is a short list of some of the new features on the board:

- Custom Profile Fields- Users can customize their profile pages by selecting a background color or background image, with tiling options.- Facebook and Twitter Integration- users can respond to multiple posts at once with "mini-quote"- Pinned discussion threads - like welcome to our board etc.- Announcements made across some boards or the entire message board- Search: Users can easily find all content generated by a particular member, by clicking the 'Find Content' button that appears on the main profile page, or in the Mini Profile Popup which can be accessed throughout the board. The results page allows content to be filtered by application, as well whether the member created it or merely participated in it. - Privacy: allows users to sign in anonymously, hiding them from the online users list. Users also have the option to disable personal conversations and user-to-user emails, as well as ignore other users if necessary.

The next exciting piece of news about the new message board is it will have a new domain name of www.grieving.com for search engine optimization purposes. It will still be apart of Beyond Indigo and can be found through www.beyondindigo.com. We will be redirecting your current URL's to this new domain name but we might miss a few. If that is the case simply go back to www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We will try to make the transition as seamless as possible. 

The bottom line is the new board will give us room to grow our community and more options to interact better with each other. 

If you have any questions please direct them to feedback@beyondindigo.com

Kelly Baltzell, MACEO/PresidentBeyond Indigo Family

Archived