Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my younger bro in car crash

Pariyanky

• Members

I lost my  younger brother on 6 /11/2016 in a car accident. He was at the back seat with mom and dad. We had private security guards in front seat and driver was driving. Several cars hit each other on highway and my brother passed away on the spot. Nothing happened to anyone except for him. The LCD tv in the car hit his forehead and he was gone. He was 6 ft tall and very strong built  guy. Nothing could have killed him so easily. He died bleeding in my mom's lap . She kept screaming but he was brought dead to hospital. When I reached to the hospital I saw him in mortuary . I felt like I will die too. I had to hide this news from my parents so I can get there treatment done from the hospital. Luckily they had just minor injuries. But my only brother was gone. Our family is broken and shattered. Nothing can replace him. I have not slept since then. My brother was everything I had . He was 26 . Just got engaged. I wish I could trade places with him as my parents loved him so much. He was only one they ever wanted. I try my level best and be strong and ask them not to cry . But nothing ever changes. I miss him so much that sometimes I feel that we all should have died in that crash. Life is meaningless without him. I feel devastated! I don't think I will be able to make it for long time. I am scared. I feel I will be alone one day. My bro is gone ,leaving his sister all by herself! It hurts so much and I can not see my parents like this. Sometimes I feel he is sitting next to me. He does not talk to me in dreams. I keep wishing to see him once. Just wanna ask if he will ever come back? I miss him every day. 

IMG_0771.JPG

• Members

i lost my little brother Daniel a day after, he was killed in a motorcycle accident..low speed in traffic..not a mark or broken bone but ruptured his liver and died at the side of road, he was 39..im 43,  dude this makes no sense but obviously we share the pain...and its the biggest ever wtf, i talk out loud to him and have chats, i kinda know what he would have said so talkin **** with him helps....but **** ,, that's all i do today is shake my head and say ****.

• Members

It's so hard to believe it's true! I am sorry for your loss. I understand what you have been going through. I feel the pain. I wish we could undo what happened. It makes no sense that why and how god punishes us for no bloody reason. My brother was too young and I had no dreams but to stay with him and take care of my little brother . My heart goes out for you . Hugs . 

Archived