Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I lost my little sister to a overdose....

xeaclare

• Members

July 24th 2012.  I found her 30 minutes too late.  She was till warm and I gave her CPR & the EMTs said she was DOA.  

She had jut turned 14, June 2nd.  I was 17.  I raised her.  We had a shitty childhood, it was ALWAYS us against the world.  I let her use drugs with me...I thought it was safer than with her friends.

She overdosed on methadone neither of us had never touched heroin.  I quit cold turkey and begged to be sent to rehab.  I was clean for 8 months...then I stuck a needle of heroin in my arm and haven't stopped.

I hate myself.  I want to give up.  I can't do it without her.  I'm scared iff I get sober I'll kill myself....

IMG_2352.JPG

• Members

MY HEART BLEEDS FOR YOU I TOO LOST MY SON TO A DRUG OVERDOSE & THE PAIN IS GUTTWRENCHING BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY YOU HAVE ALREADY SURVIVED WHAT SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU THE ONLY THING LEFT TO DO IS LIVE I LOVE YOU & GOD DOES TOO:wub2:

• Members

I can't imagine your pain. Please reach out to someone you trust or go to an na meeting. There's even free counceling through an organization called nami. It's peer run and I've found that it helps more to just talk to real people and not therapists. Also, you can go to an er and ask to be placed on a voluntary 5150 for a psych evaluation and they can get you connected with counceling and drug treatment centers. It's really not as scary as it sounds. I've met amazing people everytime I've gone in. You sound pretty desperate and need to get help if you really are thinking about hurting yourself. 

Archived