Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Mom

Momjb

• Members

I find it so hard to go to work every day and hear the stories of everyone's happy children. Hard to be with family and their perfect grandchildren. 

• Members

hi momjb. You are right it is very hard to be around happy children/grandchildren and family when you have lost your precious son. it seems so unjust so unfair and just plain cruel. there is not a reason why, it just happens. I try to be happy that i had my son in my life even though it was not long enough, it is never long enough. I never knew it was possible to cry so many tears and yet still be filled up with them. people say time heals and there is some truth in that. I think we never stop grieving for our children but rather find ways to cope and carry on and hopefully in time over years we find some peace.I want to get to the place where i can be happier and be able to do something to make my tommy proud, but also know i have a long way to go to get there.

Archived