Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

loss of mom and my cat

MonaGirl

• Members

I lost my mom a few years back, still hurting over that, then a week ago on Monday lost my beloved cat to heart disease. In so much pain. Life is just one loss after another it seems like. I hate life anymore. I wish God would just take me out of here. All of my family past on many years ago. I am alone.

• Members

Hi MonaGirl , sorry for your losses , the pain of losing someone is so unbearable. I lost my mum to cancer 7 weeks ago and i too feel so alone. My mother was my best and only friend. I feel like life isn't worth living anymore and i seriously just wish i could end it all . It seems to be the only thought going through my head.I have one brother that lives with me and we aren't close at all .He is schizophrenic and no support at all .I have no other family or friends and really wish i was dead so i can be with my mother. I'm sorry you feel alone life sucks.I'm sorry we are all in this club but at least we are all in it together.Sorry if i sound depressing and sorry that your cat passed. Sometimes i feel animals  are better than people. I hope you find the strength to carry on it's so hard.                                                                                      

Archived