Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

having a difficult time believing she's really gone.

lotusleaves

• Members
lotusleaves

I lost my mother on march 28 th. I haven't quite been right sense.I haven't really been able to talk about it much, I've tried reaching out to friends they were there at first but now I feel as though I'm being a bother. It hasn't even been a month. I'm feeling terribly alone and lost in this world since I've never had a father either. Now I'm kinda on my own. My mother fought the most courageous battle with cancer, I hope that she knows she is my hero.

• Members
mydeepestthoughts

This message is to convey my deepest sympathy for you, and your family at this time of great grief. The lost of a family member is a traumatic event, that shakes us to the core. I am participating in a volunteer work, and reaching out to loved ones who are suffering thru this lost, and providing an upbuilding bible message of hope.

A scripture that brings comfort, is found at Rev 21:3,4 which reads " The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4: And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." Since death is all around us we can appreciate that this is a future hope. But can this really take place? note what verse 5 reads "Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful* and true."

If you would like to hear more good news about the future, and the promise the bible has about seeing our dead loved ones, please inquire of Jehovah's Witnesses the next time they visit, or visit our website www.jw.org where you will find many more encouraging bible truths.

My condolences.

• Members

Lotusleaves,

I am so very sorry about the loss of your dear mom. I'm sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that she knows she is your hero. Your friends, true friends, want to help. They will understand. Have you considered joining an emotional support group? What about a grief support group? Many funeral homes and hospitals offer grief support, so check to see if any are offered in your area. You may find talking to others who have lost their moms very healing. 

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived