Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

its been 6 years and it still stings..

Highxarden

• Members

I'm not sure why I'm here, but today I've decided that I can't do this on my own anymore. I feel numb all the time, I constantly feel the urge to break down every day. Seem like its getting harder and harder to keep going on with life. I just want to pause and I want to hear my grandpas voice & feel his great big hugs. I just want to hear for him that he's okay )':

• Members
Mermaid Tears

Dear High....Your Grampa is ok....really...really....if you are still in this much pain...I think you should seek out a  grief group somewhere around you....he would want you to be 'ok'....and he would want you to find some solace with other humans that walk this earth home....he loved you that much...and he loves you now....and wants you to be 'ok'...

• Members

I totally understand how you feel. Sometimes I think that it's bullshit that it gets easier with time. I understand needing someone so much that you feel like you're going to brak in half and float away.

Archived